Status: **Hiatus**

Remember When You Were a Madman? Thought You Were Batman!

Chapter 7

The clown gently lifts the limp girl to the bathroom to clean her up. He sits her down on the toilet seat to wipe the bile from her clothes and mouth.

“C’on little angel,” he sprays water on her face and body with her moveable shower head, in hopes she would break free from her drug induced nightmare. “DAHLIA!!” he shakes her furiously.

He turns off the shower and carries her to her room to fetch some clothes for the ride to his hideout. The Joker carefully removes her shirt and jeans, gradually taking in her remarkable beauty. He silently gives in and runs his hand all over Dahlia’s body. He soon realizes that he has to keep moving as he quickly stands up away to the closet. He looks down and finds two suitcases and quickly begins to fill them with as much clothes as he can. Before closing the door, he notices her nightgown and decides to put it on the unresponsive Dahlia for her to wear. Realizing that he can’t carry two big suitcases and the love of his life, The Joker devises up a solution.

“Hey lug nut, I need you to come up in the building,” The Joker barks into a walkman. “Fourth floor, room 2030.”

“Sure thing Mr. Joker, sir.” The goon answers back.

The Joker makes his way back to her bathroom to retrieve anything personal she might need. He pushes the shower curtain and starts to gather all her hair care products, razors, and lotions into a plastic bag that he found laying on the floor. He then makes his way under her sink to get her “girly items” and her blow dryer. He walks back to where his love laid peacefully, gently The Joker planted sweet little kisses on her neck before grabbing her bags to the goon that was already at the door.

“Put these in the trunk, AND DON’T THROW THEM IN THERE! IF I FIND ANYTHING BROKEN I SWEAR I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS ALL OVER THE PAVEMENT!!” The Joker threatens his henchmen. The goon nods and quickly descends down the steps.

The Joker does a quick spin around the room to see if he forgot anything, then briskly goes to his lover. He carefully lifts her body and embarks down the stairs himself. Once outside the goon opens the back seat of the car while The Joker places Dahlia inside and buckles her up.

“Drive carefully, but not too slow. Don’t want anyone pulling us over, you got that!” The Joker barks to the goon as he sat next to his flower.

“Yes boss.” The goon jumps in and starts to speed off to the hideout.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea i knw i knw its crap but i havent had much
help /my co-author so i had to push pass my writer's block
for this.
so im gonna need a new one if any1's up
but if not then its cool

i hope everyone still likes the story :(