Status: **Hiatus**

Remember When You Were a Madman? Thought You Were Batman!

Chapter 8

Its cold. All round me is darkness and cold air. I don't know where I am, and honestly I don't care. I weakly open my eyes and find my self tied up in some warehouse. Thats when the panic sets in, my nightmare! What happened! Was I drugged!? Am I dead!? Is this the hell God has banished me to for loving my flesh and blood? My breath begins to flow quickly and I can't catch it. Great, now I'm gonna suffer a panic attack for the rest of my unholy life. I feel my heart aching as I try to regain control of my lungs- wait, if I'm dead then why is my heart beating? Well I guess that answers that, I'm alive. So if I'm tied up somewhere then that means I'm being kidnapped. At least I know where I'm at, well sort of.

"Hello? Look I don't know what you want, but assure you whatever it is I don't have so you can quit this wannabe criminal shit and just let me go." I look around in the darkness hoping to see some sort of figure in sight but its too dark to make anything out. Then right on queue a lamp turns on above me. Now how the fuck did I not notice that?

"Soooo my little buttercup you think you can talk tough huh? You got guts kid, but do you know who you're talking to?" I smile. Of all people to kidnap me it was him. He steps closer to me.

“What’s the matter my little lamb? Scared that I’ll bite?”

“No.”

“I bet you’re wondering what I’m gonna go about, and do with yah huh?”His lips spread out across his face as he gently flips his hair out of his eyes with his switch blade.

“No.” I saw a brief look of disappointment swell through his face.
His smile quickly fades into a dark defiant stare, “Tell me this sugar, you afraid of me?” I stare at him cold and hard, he wishes I was even spooked by him. I smile.

“No.” his eye twitches as he cocked his eyebrow. I smiled once more. He still has that same twitch when he gets angry.

“Well you should be darling!” he points his gun at my head with a firm grip to silence me, the same one I gave him on his seventeenth birthday. My eyes begin to swell up as I remember his beautiful face, before the scars. We were young and oh so innocent. Why my love? Why didn’t you ever come back? He stares at me with his dark eyes changing his expression from being in pain to anger.

“Jack. I’ve missed you.” He lowers the gun slowly, almost out of fear. Hips lip quivers, he only does that when he’s about to cry. He stares at me long and hard. He pushes his hair out of his eyes and then caresses my face and moves my hair out of my face as he does so. He pushes the lamp light towards my face almost blinding me. He touches my lips, and then slowly guides his hand to my left breast, revealing the tattoo he gave me that read: Forever mine – Jack. He drops his gun.

“Dahlia…you found me” He unties me from the chair then holds me in his arms. The silence haunts us in her beauty. She fuels the love that is holding my brother to me. She blesses us with the only way he could apologize to me, and that's with no words. She knows that nothing would be good enough to excuse Jack for what he had done, and I thank her for her gift of silence.

"Jack, I love you." Jack looks me in the eyes and pulls me in a kiss.

"Dahlia I, how-"

"You're not too hard to figure out. I mean even make up can't hide you from me." He gives a small smile and holds me close. I don't think I've ever been happier. My brother, my soul, my life. Then out of nowhere Jack begins to giggle. "Jack whats so funny?"

He doesn't answer, his giggles uproar to laughter.

"Jack, whats wrong?" He throws me to the ground and screams in horrible laughter.

"WHATS SO FUCKING FUNNY?!" He stands up, staring down at me. Whatever the fun was, it was completely over. I bring myself to my knees only to be backhand by Jack's gun.

"Lighten up sweetie, have some FUN! "Besides you've been replaced."" He kicks me in my gut which causes him to be consumed in laughter. Out of the shadows some tramp looking girl comes out in a mix match of red and black.

"Hows it goin' Delilah? Like the new threads? My handsome Mistah J picked them out for me, didn't ya puddin'?" No....not that dumb bitch. Harley Quinn, I will not let this happen. Not with her. I rise up, boiling with pure hatred. Why must she call me that....whay must she call him[i/] that?!

"My name...is...DAHLIA!!" I run up to her and dropkick her to the ground. She groans in agony pleading for her Mistah J.

"Dahlia stop it!" Jack pulls me away from Harley, "Dahlia! WAKE UP
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I've been gone a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNG time.
Though I had my reasons, and I had some personal things to take care of.

so if you're still reading this here ya go.

(sorry if its shit)