Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

The Beginning

"Your sure their fine with me spending the summer with them." Alex Garcia asked her bestfriend Marc Staal.

"For the billionth time their fine, but even if they weren't it's a litle late for that seeing as were already on the plane." Marc said while giving Alex his famous smirk. 

Alex laughed while looking around at everyone boarding the plane. She remembered when Marc asked her to come home with him for the summer.

"Please please Alex please." Marc Staal begged his bestfriend Alex.

"I don't know Marc, I'm sure you parents don't want me to ruin their summer with their kids." Alex said. 

"You won't please Alex." Marc said while pouting. 

"Alright alright I'll come, quit your begging." She said while pushing his shoulder. 

"Alex wake up were here." Marc said while shaking her arm.

Alex's eyes shot open and she started to get nervous.  

"Stop worrying Alex." Marc said while rubbing her hand. 

Marc smiled at his friend and remembered when they met. 

"Staalsy guess what." Ryan Callahan told his teammate Marc.

"What now Callahan?" Marc said while turning to look at his teammate and noticing his smirk. 

"Guess who Emilie brought with her." Callahan said. 

Emilie was Ryan's longtime girlfriend she attended Juilliard for dance and was always bringing her dance friends for Marc who was never interested.

Marc rolled his eyes and continued to change into his suit. When the locker room doors opened and walled in Emilie and a unknown girl.  

"Marc meet my bestfriend Alex." Emilie said while pushing her friend towards Marc.

"Hi" Alex barely managed to squeak out. 

Her blue eyes were as blue as an ocean. Her blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail, she wasn't too tall or too short. 

"Hi, I'm Marc Staal" He said while sticking my hand out. 

She giggled before shaking his out stretched hand. "Alex, Alex Garcia." 

And from then on they became friends, neither of them ever thought of making more then friends out of their relationship. 

"Marc stop daydreaming and get your luggage. Alex said while waving her hand in front of his face. 

Marc shook his head before collecting his luggage. The two of them walked outside and to the cab that was taking them home.   

Alex looked out her window wondering what this summer was going to hold. 
♠ ♠ ♠
hope it's good.
comment please ?