Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

If This Was a Movie

It was a rainy day in Thunder Bay. The Staal's were spending the afternoon watching movies. After being upstairs for more then an hour she finally made her way downstairs, smiling like an idiot. 

"What are you smiling about." Marc asked. 

"Oh nothing." Alex responded, still smiling. 

"Did you talk to lover boy." Jared joked. 

Jordan rolled his eyes, "lover boy" was his friend Jayden. Just because Jayden walked Alex to the door, she apparently loved him. It was stupid, and Jordan told himself repeatedly that he wasn't jealous, just a concerned person. 

"Oh hush Jared." Linda said. 

Jared sulked. "But did you." He asked. 

"I did." Alex said through her smile. "He asked me out on a date for tonight." 

Jordan's beer sprayed out of his mouth, which made him start coughing. Everyone laughed which made Jordan angry. He got up and went upstairs. 

"What's wrong with your brother." Linda asked. 

"Girl problems." Jared said laughing. 

"Heather?" Linda questioned. 

"Something like that." Jared answered. 

                  •••••••••••••••••

Jordan was mad, no Jordan was furious. How could his friend do that to him. Well his friend didn't exactly know that he couldn't date Alex, but he shouldn't of had to say anything. 

                   •••••••••••••••••

Alex for once was excited for a date. Usually the men that asked her out, were ones her mother tried to set her up with. Those men were complete jackasses. 

                    •••••••••••••••••

"Someone get the door please." Alex yelled down the stairs. 

Seeing as Jordan was the only one who heard Alex had to get the door. 

"Hey man." Jayden said as he stepped inside. 

"Hey." Jordan said. 

The two stood there awkwardly before Jordan said something. 

"Why are you going out with Alex." 

"What?" Jayden asked. 

"You can't date her." Jordan said. 

"Why not." Jayden asked 

"Because I said so." Jordan said clearly annoyed. 

"Your dating Heather, you can't have Alex." Jayden stated. 

Jordan was about to respond but Alex came down the stairs. 

"Everything ok?" Alex asked, putting on her shoes. 

"Fine." Jayden lied. 

Jordan shot Jayden a glare before leaving the two at the door. 

                  •••••••••••••••••

It had been 2 weeks, two damn long weeks. Jordan wanted to  hang himself everytime he saw Jayden and Alex together. Heather was defiantly not helping, she was being rather bitchy lately something Jordan could usually handle, but right now she was testing his last nerve. 

Jordan was brought out of his thoughts when Jared came into his room. 

"Why do I always find you alone daydreaming in your room." Jared asked siting next to Jordan. 

"It's complicated." Jordan responded. 

"I'm 21 not 15, I've had girl issues to bro." Jared said. 

Jordan laughed. "It's a twisted situation." He started. 

Jared nodded for him to continue. 

"I thought I was happy with Heather, but then Alex came along and showed me what a real girl was like. She's just amazing, and yet here I am, dating Heather and she's all over Jayden." Jordan sighed. It feel good to finally talk to someone. 

"Tell her how you feel." Jared said. 

Jordan didn't say anything. 

"What's the worst she's gonna say, either she likes you or she doesn't, and if not then you continue to date Heather. Simple as that." 

Jordan felt a sudden wash of courage rush through his body. He stood up and walked out of his room and down to the kitchen where Alex would be. 

"Hey Alex, can I talk to you." Jordan asked. 

Alex nodded before stepping outside with Jordan. 

"What's up?" Alex asked. 

"I just wanted to tell you..." Jordan was cut off when Jayden opened the sliding door and came outside. 

Jordan rolled his eyes, really now he thought. 

"What are you doing out here babe?" Jayden asked. 

Babe, really Jordan thought. 

"Jordan wanted to tell me something." Alex said. 

"Oh okay." Jayden smirked. "Well I just wanted to say my mom is exicted to meet you, apparently your the best girlfriend I've ever had." 

Girlfriend, GIRLFRIEND!? did I hear that right Jordan thought. He needed something to take his anger out on, or he would be punching that ass Jayden right in the face. 

"Jordan, what did you want to tell me?" Alex asked.

Jordan sighed, "I just wanted to say I'm happy your dating." He lied. Alex smiled. 

"That's it?" She questioned.

Jordan nodded, his jaw and fights were clenched. 

He slammed the screen door shut. 

"How'd it go?" Jared asked. 

"I hate you." Jordan said full of anger. 

 
♠ ♠ ♠
school sucks. comments ?