Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Stay Beautiful

Jordan scowled, he was everywhere she was. 

Anytime the group went out Jayden always came along. Jordan hated it. He could never get Alex alone. He had given up on trying to tell Alex how he felt. 

Jordan should be been happy, a day at the beach with his family and his girlfriend, times like this he wished happened more but with all four boys in different states I didn't. But he couldn't be happy, this girl who managed to steal his heart in 2 short months, was to busy hanging off Jayden. Alex even asked Jayden to teach her how to play hockey. Jordan shook his head. He was the professional hockey player, Jayden was some dumb auto mechanic, she should have remembered that he was going to teach her. 

"Unca Jordan" Parker asked his uncle. 

"Yes bud." Jordan asked his nephew. 

"Why are you sad Unca Jordan." Parker said looking up at Jordan. 

"I'm not sad." Jordan answered. 

Parker just stared at Jordan before continuing to play with his sand toys. 

Jordan looked out onto the water Alex was laughing and having a good time, if only he could be that happy. 

"If you like her, tell her." A voice said from behind Jordan. 

He turned around to see Natalie, Jared's girlfriend. 

"I'm going to kill Jared." Jordan mumbled. 

"He was only trying to help." Natalie said sitting down in the empty chair next to Jordan. 

"He shouldn't." Jordan stated. 

Natalie shrugged. "Why can't you just tell her how you feel." 

"It's complicated." Jordan answered. 

"How?" She asked. 

"She's in love with that jackass." Jordan replied. "There's nothing I can do." 

Jordan spent the rest of the day feeling angry at himself. If he had said something to Alex before he could of been the one she was cuddled up against. Instead he had to watch her cuddle into Jayden, as everyone sat around the fire. 

If Heather had been there Jordan wouldn't feel as lonely but she wasn't there. 

Jordan decided to head inside, he got himself two bears. He downed the first one in seconds. He made his way upstairs leaving the other beer on the counter. 

He heard the screen door open and voices filled downstairs. He heard the front door open and close; Jayden leaving. Then some voices filled the upstairs hallway. It was only 11:30 pm and his  

He made his way downstairs going to grab the beer he left when he noticed the screen door was slightly opened. Jordan went to close it when he noticed someone sitting on the steps of the deck. 

"You took my beer." Jordan joked, startling Alex. 

Alex laughed. "You can have it back." 

Jordan shook his head before sitting down next to her. 

"You never see the stars out in New York." Alex thought aloud. 

"You don't see them in Pittsburgh either." Jordan looked up, the moon was full and there was tons of twinkling stars around it. 

"I don't know how you spend so much time away from your family."  Alex asked looking at Jordan. 

"You've been away from yours all summer though." Jordan said looking toward Alex. 

Alex looked away. "It's different with my family." Jordan nodded for her to continue. Alex took a long breath, "My mom has never payed attention to me, and my dad only buys me things to make up for that. I started taking singing and dancing lessons hoping that maybe they'd start paying attention, but no to busy with Cara." Alex said. She couldn't believe she was telling Jordan all of this. 

"Who's Cara?" He asked. 

"My sister she's not a nice person. She's a younger version of my mother, that's why we don't get along." Jordan couldn't imagine not getting along with his siblings let alone his mom. 

"All she cares about is money, she can only buy expensive things, and marry a rich man." Jordan nodded. I'm not even invited to the wedding, apparently I'm not considered family." 

Alex was so caught up in her story that she didn't realize Jordan was resting his hand on top of hers. 

"So that's why you took singing and dance lessons, to get more attention." Jordan stated. 

Alex agreed with a nod. "Even though they didn't care it was my escape, away from that part of my life." 

"I can't imagine having to deal with that." Jordan confused. 

"You get used to it, and that's why I'm so glad that I met Marc, he made me feel important." Jordan was so thankful that she met Marc. 

"In my family I'm the spare. I'm the odd ball, dirty blonde hair instead of bleach blonde, I'm taller then my mom and sister, I don't have blue eyes. I'm the failure in my families eyes." Alex confessed, she felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders as she told Jordan all of this. 

"Don't listen to that bullcrap Alex, your amazing." Jordan said turning to look at her. 

Alex didn't look at him. "Don't sell yourself short Alex." Jordan said. "Your beautiful, your special and I'm glad your different then your mom and sister." 

Alex faced Jordan. She had never been this close to him before. His lopsided grin made Alex smiled, his eyes were as blue as an ocean, he's cleft chin was unique. He was really handsome Alex thought. 

Alex didn't know what had happened, neither did Jordan. One minute they were smiling at one another, next minute they were kissing. 

"We shouldn't do this." Jordan said breaking away. 

Alex nodded without saying anything. Jordan stood up facing Alex. 

"Fuck it." Alex said aloud before jumping onto Jordan and continued kissing him. 

Her legs wrapped around his waist. Jordan couldn't think straight as her hands went into his hair. He couldn't take her inside, the closest place was the barn. He carried Alex there not once breaking the kiss. 

Jordan laid Alex on a pile of hay, "Are you sure" He asked. 
Alex answered yes with a kiss.