Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Thinkin Bout You

"Are you coming out with us dear?" Linda asked. 

"I'm not feeling to well so I think I'll stay here."  Alex replied standing near the front door. 

"Feel better dear." Linda replied. Alex was glad she bought her lie. Linda ushered everyone out the front door, before closing it. 

Alex let out a breath, as she watched the cars pull out of the driveway. She turned on her heel up the stairs, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room. 

"I thought they would never leave." Jordan said.

"Me either." Alex replied. 

After their one night in the barn which was over 2 weeks ago, Alex and Jordan had somewhat a secret romance. Alex was acting "sick" alot. Jordan blamed his foot for the reason he chose to stay home. Heather wasn't exactly happy but Jordan couldn't care less. His thoughts were always occupied with Alex. 

They both spent the rest of the evening talking, kissing, laughing, but mostly kissing. Their relationship was more physical then anything else. 

No one ever suspected a thing, they were always on either ends of the house when everyone came home. Their sent glares to eachother during meals. Both refusing to sit near eachother, and arguing alot. It was something the family had gotten so used to that no one suspected a thing. 

"You slept with her didn't you." Jared asked Jordan. When it was just the two of them outside. 

Jordan glared at Jared. 

"I may not be the brightest but I'm not stupid." Jared said. 

Jordan didn't say anything, he kept his eyes focused on anything but Jared's face. 

"Just because I'm younger doesn't mean I don't care." Jared replied. 

"It's not that, it's just..." Jordan started. 

Jared nodded for him to countine. 

"I'm falling for her hard Jared." Jordan admitted. 

          •••••••••••••

"What are you smiling about." Marc asked a very happy Alex. 

"Oh nothing." Alex said smirking at Marc. 

"Is someone in love." Marc teased. 

"I think so." Alex said smiling. 

She returned her attention to the window. Even though Marc was still talking to her, her focus was on the tall blonde on the other side. 
♠ ♠ ♠
things have been crazy....hopefully going to be updating all my stories. Enjoy