Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

The Other Side of the Door

"I think we need to break up." Alex confessed. 

Alex had decided that dating Jayden but being with Jordan on the side was to much. 

"Why?" Jayden asked. This was a total shock for him. 

"I just need to be single." Alex lied. 

"I think that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, common Alex" Jayden said standing up. 

Alex hadn't really noticed until now how much taller Jayden was then her. 

"I think I'm going to leave." Alex suggested. 

"Your not going anywhere." Jayden grabbed her arm before she could leave. 

Alex gulped, she hoped nothing bad was going to happen. Jayden wasn't like that, but right now she wasn't to sure. 

Jayden pushed her onto the couch and stood infront of her looking down. "Am I not good enough for you." He asked. 

Alex shook her head no. He leaned down so that they were face to face. "Clearly I'm not good enough." 

Alex could smell the beer from his breath, she started to get extremely scared. When Jayden had looked away she quickly pulled out her phone, she was going to send a text to Marc. 

Jayden noticed her movements from the corner of his eye and faced her, he grabbed the phone out of her hands and looked at screen. "Figures your texting Marc." He snarled and threw the phone on the floor. 

"Your always talking to that bastard, but now that were dating that ship has sailed, I ban you from talking to him." 

Alex stood up, rage filling her body. "You cant tell me who I can and can't talk to, were not dating anymore."  

She regretted it the moment it came out of her mouth. Anger filled Jayden's eyes and without another thought he slapped her in the face. 

Alex was shocked. She never expected him to hit her. She tried to hit him back but he grabbed her arm and pushed her to the floor. 

The side of her body made contact with the hardwood floors sending pain shooting through her. 

Jayden turned away for a second. Alex grabbed her phone and was able to stash it in her pocket without him noticing. 

"And to answer your question our relationship is over when I say it is you bitch". Jayden snarled.

Alex wished he would just leave her alone but no, he grabbed her back up with her arm and kissed her forcefully making her fall back into the couch.

"What do you think your doing."  She barely managed to get out. 

"You can sleep with every other guy but not me." He said. "I'm having sex with you wether you like it or not." 

Alex had to think fast, she wasn't letting this happen. She had an idea. While he was busy kissing her neck she was able to knee him in the crotch area. 

He fell off the couch in pain. The nearest place she could run was the bathroom. She locked the door and prayed he wouldn't try and open it. 

She pulled out her phone calling the one person she knew would answer. 

"Jordan." She said between sobs. "You have to come get me."