Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Cross my Heart

Jordan was angry, and ready to kill someone. When he got the phone call from Alex he was in his truck and down the street in less then 30 seconds. 

He knew he should of gone with her, he had even asked but she said no. Jordan had no idea what Jayden was capable of. But all he knew was how he was going to beat the living crap out of Jayden. 

He was driving like a maniac way above the speed limit but he didn't care he needed to get there, but hell maybe getting the attention of the police and bringing them to Jayden's house wouldn't be a bad idea. 

He pulled to a stop infront of his house and marched right up to the door. He banged on it and few times before it opened. 

Jordan didn't waste anytime before punching Jayden square in the face. He watched as he fell to the group holding his now broken nose. Jordan stepped around him and started yelling for Alex.

From the corner of his eye Jordan noticed a door open and Alex came running out. Her eyes were all red and her mascara was running. She ran into his arms and held onto Jordan tight. 

Jordan wiped away her tears but when he ran his hand over her cheek she flinched. "Did he hit you" Jordan asked furious. 
Alex nodded. 

He let go of Alex and made his way back to Jayden who now was leaning against the door frame. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you" Jordan screamed in his face. "Don't ever touch Alex again" 

"Oh you mean the sluty bitch" Jayden slured. 

Stem poured out of Jordan's ears. He punched Jayden again but made sure it was way harder then before. He heard Alex start to cry behind him but he was far to gone. This time Jayden didn't give up he made sure he got a few punches in too. Jordan barely felt the hits he was receiving he was to focused on punching Jayden. 

"Jordan" Alex yelled from behind him through her sobs. Jordan knew he had to stop. He gave Jayden one more final punch before leaving him laying on the floor. 

He turned back to Alex who was still crying and picked her up bridal style. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she buried her face into the crook of his neck. 

He placed her into his truck closing the door once she was seated. He walked around to the other side and hopped in. 

"Are you ok" Jordan asked 

Alex nodded. She wiped away a few of her tears. 

Jordan kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand holding Alex's. 

Thankfully no one was home when they arrived, Jordan was sure Alex didn't want to talk about what had happened. 

He carried her up to his room even though she said she was capable at walking. He put her on his bed and sat down next to her. 

"Thank you" Alex whispered "I was so scared" 

Jordan looked at her "I'll always be there to protect you, I promise" He said while lacing their hands together. Alex rested her head on Jordan's shoulder knowing that he would always keep that promise.