Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Here You Come Again

"NO!" Heather screamed at Jordan. 

Jordan rolled his eyes, why couldn't Heather just understand him and let him leave. He'd been trying to break up with her for over an hour, but everytime he'd gotten close enough to say those two words she'd start to cry. 

"Heather, how many times do I have to say we're over before you finally understand?" Jordan asked. 

"But why?" Heather whined.  

"Um, cause I'm just not feeling this anymore." 

Jordan mentally slapped himself for that comment. All he had to do was make an believable excuse but no. 

"Excuse me?" Heather questioned. 

Jordan didn't know what to say, he avoided eye contact with her. 

"It's because of Alex, isn't it!" She screamed in a high pitch voice. 

Jordan didn't have time respond before Heather shoved past him and out the door. She stormed down the stairs and Jordan knew where she was headed to the kitchen, where Alex was. 

Jordan chased Heather trying to stop her before she did anything but he was to late. Heather marched over to Alex not even saying a word before punching her in the face. 

"What the hell?!" Alex asked rubbing the spot where she had just gotten punched. 

The bruise on Alex's face from when Jayden slapped her had just recently disappeared and she was not thrilled to have another one. 

"Thats for stealing my boyfriend" Heather replied. 

There wasn't a shocked face in the room. Jordan and Alex were going to tell the Staal family once Jordan broke up with Heather. 

"You guys are together?" Eric asked from the kitchen table. 

"I'll explain later." Jordan replied 

"There isn't going to be a later" Heather replied coldly. "We're not breaking up, especially not so you can date this slut." 

Alex wouldn't allow someone else to call her names. She went to lunge forward onto Heather but someone wrapped their arms around her not letting her proceed with her actions. 

Alex looked up to see Jordan was the one holding her back, he smiled at her. 

"Eric show Heather to the door." Jordan asked, arms still holding Alex. 

Eric nodded before escorting Heather to the door. 

"As much as I would of loved to see you beat Heather, wouldn't want you to get hurt again." Jordan whispered into her ear. 

"Too late" Alex replied turning fully around and showing Jordan her eye that was now starting to bruise. 

Jordan kissed the bruise before kissing her lips. 

"Ahem" Jordan's mother said. "When were you going to tell us you were dating?" 

"Suprise" Jordan and Alex said at the same time. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't uploaded in forever, before here's an
update!