Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Forever & Always

"So let me get this straight" Linda Staal asked her son. "You've been dating or sneaking around for over 4 weeks now?" 

Jordan nodded. 

"I knew you liked him!" Marc said from across the table. 

Alex blushed, and Jordan rested his hand on her knee. "It was only a matter of time." Jared added. 

After a family conversation the whole Staal family was thrilled for Jordan and Alex to finally be together. 

"It's nice, now we don't have to pretend to hate each other." Alex said sitting on Jordan's lap as they were outside on the deck. 

"And now I can do this without a care in the world." Jordan replied before kissing Alex's neck. 

Alex giggled  before trying to push him away. Even though they weren't hiding their relationship anymore, she still felt uncomfortable showing PDA infront of the Staal family. 

"Gross, I just ate" Jared replied sitting across from the couple. 

"Then leave" Jordan replied not even looking at his brother. He was to preoccupied at the beautiful girl sitting on his lap and wondering how he got so lucky 

Jared rolled his eyes but got up and headed inside, not wanting to see anymore of the love fest going on outside. Even though he claimed to be nauseous  everytime he saw Jordan and Alex kissing, he was extremely happy for Jordan knowing how long and hard he had been crushing on Alex before. 

"So um, I was wondering if maybe you'd come back to New York with me for a couple days?" Alex shyly 

Jordan raised an eyebrow signaling her to continue. 

"Well as you know I've unfortunately been living with my parents since I've started school, because I couldn't afford to live on campus when I started." Alex told Jordan. 

"I thought your parents had money?" He asked her.

"They do but they would not pay for my schooling, said it was a waste of money." Alex replied. 

Jordan nodded. He so badly wanted to tell Alex that he would pay for her to move out, hell he'd pay for whatever she wanted, no matter the cost. But he knew Alex would never accept his money. 

"But on the bright side I found an apartment before I left and now I need someone to help me set it up, and I was hoping that someone would be you." Alex said using her best puppy dog eyes. 

Jordan laughed. Alex didn't need to use the puppy dog eyes he'd do whatever she wanted. Even if that meant going to the end of the Earth for her.

Jordan didn't officially know it yet but he was so in love with Alex, but thankfully Alex felt the exact same way.