Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

The Lucky One

"This is now home." Alex stated proudly while opening the door to her new apartment.

Alex and Jordan had flown out to New York to help Alex get her new apartment ready just like he had promised.

Jordan looked around the place, it was a small apartment in a bad area of town. He knew he was not going to like Alex living here by herself.

"It's nice." Jordan lied, he knew how much getting her own place with her own money meant to Alex, he couldn't ruin it for her.

"It's a little far from the school but it'll do." Alex admitted while putting a box of her things on the floor.

Jordan had an idea but he had to act fast, there was no way he was letting Alex live here. He wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing she was here all alone.

"I'll go grab another box from the car, you stay here ok?" Jordan stated rather than asked.

Alex nodded as Jordan headed for the stairs since the apartment had no elevator. He immediately dialed Marc's number hoping he would answer."

"Hey Jor, how's New York." Marc answered.

"Great, fine, whatever. I need a huge favor." Jordan confessed.

"What?" Marc asked.

"You need to get Alex to move in with you." Jordan begged.

"Wh-" Marc interupted him.

"Let me finish. She can't live in this apartment Marc, it's awful. It's extremely small and there is no elevator. Why kind of apartment building has no elevator?"

"What makes you think I have room for someone else anyways." Marc asked.

"You have plenty of room, come on Marc she's your best friend, if you could see you wouldn't want her living her either." He pleaded.

"Alright, alright. I'll call and ask her, but I'm not promising anything."

"Thats all I'm asking." Jordan answered.

They ended their conversation with Marc telling Jordan he would call Alex right away. Jordan hoped she would accept his offer, Alex could be stubborn at times and he really needed her to cooperate in this situation.

He would of preferred if Alex was in Pittsburgh with him but he couldn't ask Alex to pick up her life and move to Pittsburgh, even though he wished she could.

Jordan walked back into the apartment to hear Alex on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll let you know. Bye Marc."

Alex hung up the phone and faced Jordan.

"Your brother just called, begging for me to move in with him, got anything to do with this?" She questioned.

Jordan slight smirked. "Not at all."

Alex rolled her eyes, "If you didn't want me to live here, you could of just said so."

"It didn't want to ruin this for you. You worked so hard to get the money to buy this place I couldn't say it was awful, even though it is."

Alex laughed. It was true, the apartment was small and quite far away from school. It would take her a good 40 minutes to get there, on a good day. But it was all she could afford.

"I'll never be able to relax knowing your here all alone, you can't do that to me Alex." Jordan admitted.

"Fine I'll live with your brother so you won't have any anxiety." Alex said while laughing.

Jordan smiled while kissing her cheek.

"What am I supposed to do with this place?" She asked Jordan.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He replied.

Alex didn't like that Jordan was going to do something that was her problem but at the current time she didn't care.

She picked up the lone box that was on the floor. "Let's go, I'm starving."

Jordan nodded in agreement before taking the box out of Alex's hands.

Alex walked behind Jordan, she couldn't believe how she had gotten so lucky.