Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Sparks Fly

They had spent the rest of the day sitting outside and talking. Alex mostly listened to the Staal family talk.

Once it had gotten dark enough Henry, Jared and Marc went to go get a bonfire started. Eric and Tanya went to go put their son to bed. Tanya brought him out earlier and Alex learned his name was Parker. Parker had taken a liking to Alex and refused to leave her lap for the afternoon. Linda had dragged Jordan inside to help her clean up the dishes. Alex just sat there by herself and looked around. The Staal's had alot of land on their property, Marc had told her there was a lake closer to the end of their land. He promised to take her there. 

Alex heard the sliding door open and close but seeing as her back was to the door, she didn't bother turning around. 

"For all you know I could be a killer." Someone whispered in her ear. 

"Nice try Jordan." Alex said while turning around in her seat. 

Jordan sulked and sat down across from her. "Tell me something about yourself Alex." 

"I grew up Manhattan, I speak both Spanish and French and I attend Juilliard for singing and dancing." Alex said quietly, she hated telling people about herself. 

"Wow you sing and dance plus you speak Spanish and French?" Jordan asked amazed. 

"Yeah my Mom is French and my Dad is Spanish." Alex said. 

"That's cool." Jordan said. "How'd you get into signing and dancing." 

"I..I..uh i don't know actually." Alex said while avoiding Jordan's gaze, he knew their was a reason why but he wasn't gonna force the answer out of her. 

"So I'm assuming you play hockey like Marc?" Alex asked taking the pressure off of her. 

Jordan stared at her. 

"Is their something on my face." She asked. 

He chuckled "No, but you don't know who I am.?" 

"Well I know your Jordan Staal, Marc's brother and that you play hockey but besides that nothing." Alex stated. 

Jordan scratched the top of his head "Well that's pretty much it." 

Alex laughed "Well what team do you play for." 

"The Pittsburgh Penguins." 

"Oh, home of the steelers." Alex said while smirking. 

Jordan groaned. "Please don't tell me you like football." 

Alex giggled "What if I did, what's it to you." 

"How can you like football over hockey, like seriously hockey is just so much more exciting." Jordan said. 

Alex laughed "Geez don't get your panties in a bunch Jordan."

Jordan rolled his eyes. 

"Anyways I don't like football, or hockey either." Alex said laughing at Jordan's shocked face.  

"WHAT!, YOU DON'T LIKE HOCKEY?" Jordan shouted. 

At the same time Jordan said that magically all 3 brothers had returned. 

"You don't like hockey?" Jared asked sounding shocked.

"How can you not like it when you friends with the staal boys." Eric asked. 

Alex laughed at the boys and how they were going crazy over someone who doesn't like hockey. "Well maybe if I knew how to play I'd like it." Alex suggested. 

"Will teach you how to play." Jared said and Eric and Marc nodded in agreement. 

Everyone got up to go inside, Jordan grabbed Alex's arm and held her back. 

"I'll teach you how to play, I'm better then them all." Jordan winked at Alex before walking inside. 

Alex smiled, she couldn't be falling for Jordan. But yet she was. 

 
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for the comments.
please keep em coming