Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

American Boy

Alex made her way to the kitchen the next morning. 

"Good morning dear." Linda said as Alex walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning Linda." Alex said. 

She helped herself to some food and watched as all four boys came pilling down the stairs. 

"Mom's cooking, I've missed this." Marc said grabbing some bacon from a plate. 

"Were going to go down to the lake today wanna join?" Jared asked Alex.

Alex nodded before smiling.

After breakfast Alex changed into her swimsuit and put shorts and a tank over it. She found Eric, Tanya, Parker, Jared and Marc at the door waiting. 

"Where's Jordan?" Alex asked noticing he wasn't there. 

"He's coming later." Eric said before the piled out the door. 

When they got to the lake the three boys jumped straight into the water while Alex and Tanya stood watching. 

When they were all finally in the water and Alex was sitting  in one of the tubes they brought with Parker sitting on her lap. Jordan finally came. 

"You've got to be kidding me." Jared said. 

"What's wrong." Eric asked. 

Jared pointed to the blonde following behind Jordan. 

"I thought they were over." Marc asked. 

"Apparently not." Tanya said. 

By this point Alex was confused, she didn't exactly know who the blonde was since they were whispering she couldn't hear. 

"Hey guys." Jordan said approaching the end of the dock. 

"Hey" Marc said. 

"Since you guys already know her, Alex this is Heather." 

"Hi." Alex said. 

"Yeah hi". Heather said not paying any attention.

When Heather and Jordan were talking to Eric, Alex called Tanya over. 

"Who's Heather?" Alex whispered. 

"Jordan's girlfriend, they've been on and off for the past year." 

Alex couldn't believe it and here she thought that Jordan might possibly like her. 

"Everything okay." Marc asked swimming up to her.

Alex handed Parker to him before getting off the tube. "Just hungry." 

"There's food in the truck." Marc said. 

Alex nodded before heading to the truck. She walked past Jordan who tried to talk to her but she continued walking. 

She left someones hand on her back, she turned around to see Jordan there. 

"Might wanna remove your hand before you girlfriend gets jealous." Alex said turning her attention back to the bag she was looking in. 

"She won't notice." Jordan said leaning closer into Alex. 

Alex pushed Jordan off of her and walked back over to the water. 

For the rest of the day Alex ignored Jordan, she was so sure that he had liked her yet he had a girlfriend. 

Alex rolled her eyes when she saw Jordan smirk at her before he kissed Heather. 

"Ignore them." Jared said. 

And that was exactly what she did.  
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't sure about this story that's why I didn't update it.
does anyone actually like it ?