Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Breathe

Marc knew something was wrong, Alex never came down for breakfast the next morning. She never missed a meal. Alex had been pretty bummed the day before.  

Marc made his way upstairs and knocked on Alex's door. 
No answer "Alex I'm coming in." 

He opened the door to a dark room, he flipped on the light and noticed the bed was made, and that their were no signs that someone had been sleeping in this room for a couple of weeks. 

Marc rushed downstairs headed into the kitchen where his whole family was. 

"She's gone." Marc said, silencing the rowdy family. 

"What?" Linda asked. 

"Alex she's gone, all her stuff is gone." Marc said kind of panicked. 

"Don't panic dear, I'm sure there's a good reason why she left."  Linda said trying to calm Marc down. 

Marc didn't need calming down he needed to find Alex and figure out why she left. 

The only person who seemed to show any sort of panic was Jordan. The moment he said that Alex was gone he turned as white as a ghost. 

"Why did she leave." Jordan said coming into Marc's room. 

"I've tried calling her but she won't answer, why do you care so much." Marc asked eyeing Jordan. 

"No reason." Jordan said. 

"I don't believe that one bit, but whatever." Marc said. 

Marc had called Alex thousands of times and still no answer. At first it run for awhile before going to the answering machine but now it went straight to it. 

"Alex please call I'm extremely worried, atleast send me a text saying that your ok that's all I ask. " Marc sighed into the phone before clicking the end button once again. Marc rubbed his forehead. Why she left he couldn't figure it out. After a day of calling Alex, Marc decided to head to bed early, he'd try calling Alex again in the morning. 

Alex sighed her phone read over 100 missed calls, 50 voicemails and 15 text messages most from Marc, and  Tanya. But one voicemail surprised her the most. 

"Alex it's Jordan, i know I'm the last person you want to hear right now but I'm begging you please call, I'll understand if you hate me but atleast let Marc know your ok, he's worried just like me so please." 

Alex sighed. She pulled out her phone "I'm fine, don't worry." Alex texted Marc, and just for the hell of it she sent the text to Jordan as well.