Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Need You Now

After getting that text from Alex saying she was ok, Jordan let out a breath that he didn't know he had been holding. 

Jordan kept tossing and turning that night which made Heather angry, so he decided to get some air. 

Once outside he sat down on a lawn chair, listened to the crickets, and looked up at the sky and admired the stars. This was something he missed. Back in Pittsburgh if he went outside at night it was never this quiet, or could he see the stars. 

Unfortunately for Jordan quietness like this made him think. He automatically thought of Alex. Her dirty blonde hair, her blueish-gray eyes, her smile. Her smile was his favorite. It could make anyone angry, to upset show a smile. Just thinking about it brought a smile to his face. 

He loved her smartass, laid back attitude and how nothing bothered here.

He wished she was here in Thunder Bay. He liked coming down for breakfast and seeing her natural no makeup face, something Heather never did. Or the way her and Jared would  wrestle for the remote, Alex always won. He loved her everything. 

Jordan stood up and made his way back inside, when he finally laid back in bed his dreams were filled with Alex, and that didn't bother him one bit. 
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone still reading this ?