Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Invisible 

It had been 3 weeks since Alex had left, and 3 of the longest weeks of Jordan's life. 

He had started texting Alex but she would never respond back, she'd text everyone else though. 
             ••••••••••••

Alex had been in New York for the past 3 weeks, even though it was nice to be home she missed Thunder Bay. 
She figured that maybe since she was home her parents might want to spend time with her but boy was she wrong. 

Her mother was to busy with Alex's sisters wedding. Alex and her sister weren't close one bit, Cara was the complete opposite of Alex. She only wore designer clothes, never worked a single day in her life, and had to marry rich. 

And Alex's father was to busy with work to even notice Alex was home. Even though Alex and her dad got along very well he wasn't always there for growing up. 

Throughout the time Alex had been gone Jordan had been texting her alot, she ignored the texts even though she secretly wanted to respond. 

After talking to Marc on the phone like she did everyday, Alex had made up her mind, she was headed back to Thunder Bay.  
               ••••••••••••

The Staal clan was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying one of Linda's Staal's homemade dinner. No one had heard the front door open, and no one had heard someone make their way to the kitchen. 

"Hey guys." Alex said standing in the kitchen doorway. 

Everyone was surprised to see her back,   Marc was the first one to get up and give his bestfriend a hug. 

Jordan's reaction was Alex's favorite, utter shock was written all of his face. Alex sent him a flirty smile and a wink, which surprised Jordan even more. 
♠ ♠ ♠
:)