Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Gryfindores

"Maybe we just got on Tom's nerves and Chuckie wants to back him up." I pointed out the possibilities of chuckie glaring at us, but Dylan shurgged. Making his arm wraped around me move.

"Maybe." Dylan broke us apart after we steped into the almost empty hallways.

"So, does Phil and Lil know about our plan?" I asked looking up to him, then I looked around the hallway. The colors where kind of a maroon color and golden yellow-ish. It reminded me of the Gryffindors. I laughed.

"why does it look like Harry Potter's gryffindor here?" Dylan pointed at me with a happy smile.

"I thought the same thing!" He said bumping my shoulder with his.

"Well, you must know it's our school colors. Our school mascot is a lion." Dylan said gabbing my elbow and draging me into a quick left turn then inside the office. A very young lady, with natural red hair, in her about her late twenties gave Dylan a glare.

"Trouble again, Pickles?" She said arching her orange eyebrow. I turned to Dylan and smirked.

"Nice to meet you too, MISS Glen." Dylan said making her glare harder "Anyways, I'm here to help with the new student here." Ms. Glen then typed quickly into her computer and nodded.

"Roselyn Lanelie?" She asked scratching her palm with her oddly long firngernails. I nodded and walked towards her.

"Okay, here is your lists of classes, papers for your parents to sign, and sign this" She handed me a blue pen and I quickly signed.

"I'm sure Pickles will help you with your classes." She said then sat back into her seat and gestured her hand to the door, telling us to leave. I rolled my eyes and turned to Dylan after we walked out

"Gimme it!" He pulled out my yellow class list and read it.

"Yay, we have four classes together!" Dylan cheered but frowned instantly.

"You have Photography class in period seven." He frowned deeper.

"What's wrong?"

"Tom's in that class, and I'm not going to be there."

"Wait, isn't Tom a Junior?" I questioned.

"Yes, but In your extra classes, the grade levels don't matter. Same as Lunch." Dylan frowned. Then I giggled.

"Dilly, He won't take me away from you, okay?" I hugged him, tightly and he returned it.

"Okay, let's go to your homebase. I'm not in it, but I know this guy that can help you out during that time." Dylan walked and soon stopped infront of a class room right infront of the trophy case, so I'll remember that. I grabbed my pen and yellow sheet, then wrote trophy next to my homebase.

"Smart."

"Okay, now we're going to Algebra, I know, math in the moring sucks, but the good part is that your Dilly is going to be in it." Dylan smiled and trailed me to another classroom. Algebra room 107 I smiled at him and he trailed me towards a class room next to it.

"Well, this one will be easy." I noted with a smirk. Dylan trailed me to to more class rooms and the lunch room, then he showed me the computer room, where- of course I have class with Dylan with. Then he sadly showed me my photography class which was on the ground floor and then gym.

"Okay we should show your locker, and then we'll start to homebase." Dylan read the locker number

1020

"Err, the 1,000 are all the way by the seinors lockers and the farthest away from mine." Dylan walked me to the maroom locker, which is larger then my other locker in Washington.

"Okay, thanks Dylan." I kissed his cheek and he left through the now slightly filled hallway.

"Okay, 32, 17, 3." I mummbled while opening it immedeatley.
OH YEAH!!

"So, you and Dil huh?" I turned around to find the chocolate beauty.

"Hey Susie, and, yeah we are a thing." I smiled widley to make it seem like I'm happy about it. Susie rolled her eyes.

"Oh cut it, I know your two are at it to keep Tom away." She whispered to me with a smirk.

"Okay, yeah, but Dylan's been all,' He'll want you even more if this', and, 'Don't fall for his tricks', he's like an overly protective father." I rolled my eyes as she smirked.

"Dylan's never had a friend that close since he was born." She laughed and moved her hair from her face.

"By the way, those shirts add an extra plus to the relationship." she whispered then turned around and called out to Chuckie. I turned back to my locker and put some folders and what not in there.

"Hey, Sus. Nice shoes" A deep, yet angelic voice said. I turned around to find, Tom,

"Oh sh-" I mummbled basically hiding in my locker.

"Thanks, Tom. did you choose a girl yet?" Susie asked, a couple of lockers closed and the first bell had rung.

"No, I'm trying to get Dil's girl."

"Oh come, on, Tom. Dylan's happy for once, just leave him alone." Susie whined and I turned around to see if Tom had noticed me, but I found a red head looking at me in bordeom.

"What, are, you, doing?" he asked thankfully blocking away my veiw from Tom.

"Just hiding from the man whore." I shrugged. then noticed Chuckie was about to leave.

"No!" I grabbed his arm then noticed what I was doing.

"I'm sorry, please, don't leave, your big enough to hide me from that hoe for now." I pointed out and Chuckie smirked then pulled his bored face again.

"Fine, but just because you called him a hoe." he mumbled. I smiled and thanked him.

"So, did you find a new book yet?" I asked after closing my locker. Chuckie reached into his black bookbag and pulled out a book.

"The Davinci Code?" I asked arching my head.

"Yep, there really arent any good books for people who don't like vampires and humans falling in love." He noted out simply and I laughed.

"I know right!? it's just so annyoing when your trying to find a good book, then vampire books come and block the good ones." I pointed out and was about to say something else until I felt arms wrap around me and lips brush my cheek.

"Hey, Roo, let me walk you to homebase." He whispered in my ear and I looked up to find Dylan glancing towards Tommy's direction, and I looked back towards Chuckie but to only find Chuckie's back facing towards me, walking away.
Well, I guess he's done blocking me.

"Yeah let's go, Tom's right there." I whispered back wraping my arm around his waist and having him take me to my homebase class.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so:
Did you like this chapter?
Who do you want Rose to end up with?
and What do you think about Tom?
Can you answer these?