Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Oh How Much They Look Alike

[Dylan's Point of view]

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, WHAT!?" I yelled wiping my mouth full of pie and slightly glared at Chuckie.

"Chuckie and Rose Kissed!" Kimi said squealing afterwards.

"No we didn't, Kimi, stop over reacting, it was rarely even a kiss, one little tiny touch, It rarely even lasted a second, so stop worrying about it." Chuckie stated leaving out of his room and down to the kitchen.

"Where is Rose?" I asked throwing the paper towel in the garbage and turned to her.

"Dylan, just let her do her homework. Calm down, your acting like a love struck boyfriend." Kimi griped on my shoulders and made me face her.

It's not what it seems, Rose lives by the beach, the beach is where Tom loves to hang out in, Tom already knows where she lives. I just met Rose and we clicked instantly, it's like we were meant to be best friends, I don't want Tom to ruin it.

I just don't want Rose to be hurt because of MY brother.

I sighed and sat on Chuckie's bed. "Okay fine, but it's not what it seems Kimi, I'm just protecting her, that's all. No love going on there." Kimi can always spread something she thinks it's true.

"I know that, it's just Rose can be left alone sometimes, and this is one of those times." Kimi grabed my hand and laced it together.

I don't know where she's going with this.

"You know you seemed a little bit jelous when I told you about Chuck and Rose." Kimi whispered stroking my thumb with her's.

"I'm not jealous, Kim." I mumbled feeling awkward with her hand in mine.

"I actualy feel happy for Chuckie and Rose, but I have that brother protection feeling." I shrugged and then let go of Kimi's hand.

What The Hell?
[D*******]

{Rose}

'My milkshake brings all the boys to the-'

"What?" I mummbled into my cell phone and pillow

"Hey Rose, just wanted to WAKE YOU UP!" Kimi yelled into the cell phone and hung up.

Gosh it's the fifth friggen morning she's done that after the first day! I slid off of my purple bed and rolled onto the floor.

I thought of staying there for a while, but then Kimi would know.

So I crawled my way to the bathroom and did my needs.

Then grabbed a purple tank top and an off the shoulder black shirt and shorts and slipped them on.

'My milkshake-'

"I'm ready, can you pick me up now?" I asked into the phone, grabbing my purple and black bag and bounced down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab an apple.

"You there?" I asked through the now speaker-ed phone as I stood on a stool to get the apples on top of the refrigerator.

"Y-yeah, heh. Rose, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you, I have a dentist appointment and Chuckie is on his way to pick you up." I spit out a little piece of my red apple after she said that.

"YOU FORGOT TO TELL ME?!" I yelled dropping the apple and screamed into the phone.

"Kimi, he gives me a kiss and then disses me! And now your making him pick me up?"

A soft honk from outside scares me.

"Why?" I mummbled hanging up on Kimi. I took a deep breath and walked out of my house and into Chuckie's car.

I close the door and placed my bag on the floor. There was an awkward silence and finally he drives the car. As soon as Chuckie parked at the school parking lot, I quickly left out mumbling a 'thank you'.

"Rose!" I heard Phil call out from across the school grounds, and I turned to see Lil and Phil walking my way.

Oh how much they look alike.

Lil Kicked her soccerball towards a random guy and he returned the favor. Some how Lil knows basically every guy in this school.

Even the hot ones, and she still acts cool with them.

I reached out to hug Phil, but Lil cut in and held me at tight as she could. I choked out a laugh, and hugged her back, then turned to a frowning Phil.

"Your cheap." He whispered at Lil and Lil laughed.

"Come here, Phil." I opend my arms and Phil came right in.

The first bell rang and I let go of Phil and walked with him to the school halls.

I haven't seen Dylan yet, and i've been kind of worried. We havent talked for three days, well besides yesterday which was Dylan telling me that we had homework for math.

Gosh, somethings wrong.

Phil walked me to my locker and I quickly grabbed my homework from yesterday, Lil had me up all night talking to me about soccer practice, so I didn't have any choice but to listen.

I had to make my moves quicker so I can avoid Tom at all costs, and Chuckie, somehow he ends up right next to me at random times, probably because of Tom.

Speaking of Tom, Did you know he's related to Angelica, that bitch that called me a whore?
haha Yeah!

It's crazy, anyways I spotted Dylan walking with Victoria, the girl that is only noticed as the geek, so I quickly closed my locker and started over to Dylan, but then a hand grabbed mine and I turned around to find Tom.

"Let me go." I said sternly.

"So are you and Dylan together? I mean I havent seen him with you for a while, did he realize what I can do to you?" He asked ignoring my demand.

"Let me go." I repeated.

"Or Did you realize that you wanted me?" He smirked and inched closer to me, while pulling me closer to him also by grabbing my waist to get a better grip on me.

I struggled to break away his grasp.

"Let me go!" I swung my math book at Tom's nose and yet he still didn't break away, but he did look pissed.

"Listen here-" He griped my chin harder then I've even felt and My eyes felt watery.

"Dylan!" I called making Tom slam me against the lockers and inched his face closer to mine not even caring for the crowd he was pulling in.

For a moment I was lost in his eyes and I think he noticed and smirked.

"Your falling." He whispered and kissed my jaw.

His warm lips were off me instantly and I heard a punching noise that could've been in an action movie.

I found Chuckie punching Tom dozens of times and Dylan was next to me with his caring face.

Before he could say anything I held him in a tight hold, and didn't feel like letting him go.
I missed my best friend.

Even if we just met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I will update two more because of the amazing comment I got yesterday..i think? [: