Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Not Too Bad

"Dad, Im going to the beach." I called out leaving out the back door in an instant. I messed with the wrist strap of the small camera I held in my right hand, I decided that saturday morning would be a great day and time to take my photography assignment.

I yawned, I went to sleep at two just to hear Dylan talk about anything but Tom.
Dylan also planned for us to "break up" on tuesday, so Chuckie can apparently make his own move. I laughed a bit and kneeled down to take a picture of the sunrise while a fish quickly poped out of the water.

Snap!

My finger pressed onto the button and I came to look at the picture I had just captured. With a slight hope, I smirked and looked at the sunrise; until the fish moved too much, making the picture blury.

I groaned and yawned again. Waking up at five just to get the sunrise, isn't a good idea.

A jogger just ran past me and I jumped a bit, the camera sliped out of my hand and almost hit the wet shore.

I took the sunrise picture again, not including the fish, and still wasn't satisfied with it, so I erased it with a loud groan. I sat on dry sand and sighed.

I can't take pictures for shit, my arms wrapped around my legs and I rested my head on my knees.

Why Photography?

I thought I was a bit good. Someone sat on the sand next to me and I almost shreiked when they touched my shoulder.

I thought it was either Dylan or Chuckie since I told both of them I was going to be here all morning, so I turned my head.. and saw Tom.

When will he leave me alone! (when he sleeps with me) My thoughts came out of my head and I stood up to leave.

"No, please stop." His voice was softer than usual, and I almost forgot who was talking,
Please?

I stopped and turned to him, not looking at him, because if I did, I don't know what I will do.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry." he whispered. I stared at him confused, and quickly looked away when I stared at him in awe quickly.

He's just tricking you, Rose, don't listen.

"What are you apologizing for ?" I asked lowly, still in shock. He stood up and ran his hand thorugh his nice hair.

"For, everything; For being a jerk to you and Dylan; for hurting you, bruising you, I'm so sorry for that." He whispered the last apology. I relaxed a bit, still narrowing my eyes in a glare.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked finnaly looking into his beautiful colored eyes. He shrugged. That action angered me more, how did he not know?!

"I let my jerk side get too far, I've lost all my close friends, My brother hates me, and my parents don't even bother to talk to me." He mummbled looking away from me. I sort of felt a bit sorry for him.

"Then why did you do it?" I sat down in the sand and offered him to sit with me too.
He accepted and faced me. Damn, I'm being too nice.

"I love to sleep with chicks, I'm a guy; As soon as I got more attention with my looks I let it get to me." Tom says, givign me a slight smile.

"I accept." I suddenly said

"What?" Tom asked completley confused

"I accept your apology." I whispered hearing the waves crash and another jogger jog past me.

"You shouldn't." Tom gazed at me again and my stomach knotted. Looking away would probably be a good thing, but I continued staring into his eyes.

"Why not?" Confused as I was, so was he.

"Because I'm not going to be nice and sweet all of a sudden, again." Tom said shrugging.

"What do you mean?" I continued looking into his eyes.

"Im still going to be Tom; I just wanted to show you there's still a Tommy in here somewhere." I was a bit confused.

"So your going to still be a jerk, even though your really sorry for everything you did?"

"exactly." I was sorta pissed off at what he said, but I calmed down, at least theirs a Tommy in him still.

"So when can I still see Tommy?" I mock, Tommy notices and smirks.

"About every morning here, at five to nine." He says simply, I let out a slight laugh before noticing he was saying the truth.

"What do you do? Just jog?" I doodled a smiley face on the damp sand next to my feet.

"I jog for about thirty minutes, and then I take pictures, or just film the sun set." Tom started to make hair on the smiley face.

"You film?" I asked drawing a stick body to the person. Tom paused for a while, looking at me with a serious expression.

"I do; I used to obbsess with it when I was younger, and now-"

"You obbsess with girls." I answered looking at him with a smile.

"Yes I do." Tom chuckled and he wrote the name James over the finnished figure.
I laughed and turned to him.

"So do you plan on being a director with a playboy manshion?"
Tom chuckled.

"I do."

I laughed along with him, draging my toes through the damp sand and stared at the shore.
This Tom, was a totally diferent guy, this guy I am with right now, I could get used to.

"So, why did you move to here?" Tom asked, inturuping the silence we both had for a while, gazing into my eyes. This time I can't lie, I got lost in those beautiful orbs.

Tom chuckled and wayved it me and suddenly I was blushing.

"Well, my dad moved me away; implus, I was kinda hoping to leave anyways." I shurgged not looking into his eyes.

"And why is that?" he asked

"I just broke up with my recent boyfriend, he's an ass....like you." I laughed a bit and he joined in.

"Got jokes now, huh?" Tom joked and I giggled.

"I'm quite the comedian arent I?" I brushed my shoulder a bit, and Tom smirked.

"Just a bit, but I'm funnier." Tom brushed his shoulder twice, and I laughed. I can't believe I am actually laughing and joking with a guy who hurts me phisically.

"So how was your ex-boyfriend an ass like me?" Tom asked running his fingers through the damp sand. I froze a bit.

"Uhh, it's somthing I don't like to share." I mummbled and stood up, noticing how close we are to actually spilling secrets and what not.

"I should get my photography going." Wiggling the camera a bit and steped a bit furthar away from Tom. Tom stood up also.

"I can help you." He said simply, I turned to him and shook my head.

"It's okay, I think I got this." turning down his offer is probably the best think I ever did today.
HOping Tom joged away, I decided to take another shot at the sunset. with me sitting down on the sand I aimed and shot as quick as possible.

"Fuck, I suck." I said loudly to myself, slaping my back onto the damp sand wishing the waves could just splash on me.

"Still offering to give you a camera class." I sat up instantly, shocked that Tom was still here, and he saw my fit of photography. I smiled embarrsased and stood up holding my camera then faced him with a smile.

"What are you going to teach me?" My question made Tom smile wide.

"Well, I can first teach you how to hold a camera properly." Tom swiftly moved my fingers off the lens, and placed them by the grip with a sly smile.

"Shut up." I joke, rolling my eyes at his smart ass comment.

"And, I can show you how to steady a camera, and how to get your photos the way you like them and how to focus on specific things and how to pay attention to lighting an-" Tom kept on going with his mad photography skills.

"Okay!" I stoped him from saying any more that he's got.

"Help me please?" I asked raising the camera with a fake smile.

"If you insist."Tom jokes then claped his hands together and faced me.

"What do you want to take a picture of?" Tom asked facing me with his god-like looks
I was amazed at how a human can look that good.

"Uh-," I stoped my self from staring and he noticed "The sunrise, and the ocean with it." I said a bit quickly.

"Okay so, get your camera in ready position, your finger on the shutter button, and get the angle you want." I did as he mentioned, scared that Tom would laugh at how I look.

"No." he said softly, "your too tense," I felt Tom walk closer to me "Do you mind?" Tom asked touching my lower back lightly.

Was Tom asking?

I shook my head lightly, because if I was going to speak I knew it was going to be very stutter-y and unclear.

"Okay," I felt Tom's chest on my back and his hands lightly touched my arms before I felt them on my own hands.

"Relax." He lightly said, not a whisper but it wasn't his usual talking voice.

Yeah, how can I relax when someone as hot as Taylor Lautner, is right behind me and basicaly whispering words to me. Can we say orgasm?

"Take a deep breath, at least." He mummbled, yet again not a whisper. I opened my mouth and took in some air, while slowly letting it out of my nose. My nerves were gone, and my grip on the camera wasn't too tight.

"Good, now, focus on what your about to take." my eyes paid attention to the scene, what do I really want?

"When you like what you see, take the picture." Tom was away from me now, and I took another breather to calm my nerves, and snap. There the picture went.
I glanced at the camera's screen, the smiled at what I saw.

"Thank you." I said smooth as possible. Tom looks at me with those eyes including a huge smile and I smile softly back.

"Your not too bad, Tommy." I mocked then walked away.

Tom was out of sight when I turned around, and when I turned back around, Chuckie was infront of me.

"Shit." I mummbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates will be somewhat regular.