Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Oh, NO

I have no idea how this happened but I am kissing Dylan. not a simple kiss, a serious make out session. I mean I have no idea how this is exactly happening but right now I am tounge tied with Dylan on my purple bed, I am stradeling him and sitting on his lap, his hands holding my hip bones and sitting up both of our chests squished against each others, Dylan is just as good of a kisser as Chuckie.

I don't understand how they got thier skills but it's amazing. The great part about this is that Dylan isn't pushing it. He isn't tackling me on the bed and dry humping me or trying to take off my clothes, he's kissing me, and I'm so shocked to even admit that I really like it. That I'm possibly really liking him.

I pulled away and ask for air but Dylan is aiming his lips on my neck. That was how it went, if I pulled away he has to still kiss me, vise versa if He pulls away. It's a fun little game. And I laugh when Dylan licks down my neck. Dylan looks into my eyes deeply so I lean into him and kiss him but he doesn't kiss back, he's as still as a picture, I pull away and give him a concerned look.

"I don't know what's happening." Dylan says lowly.

Oh, no, another Chuckie.

"No, Dylan, please don't say that." I beg holding his face, Dylan doesn't meet my eyes.

"I don't want to be one of the guys that you kiss and never talk to them again."

"What are you talking about?"

"You kissed Chuckie and haven't talked to him the first time, and I don't think I can deal with that." I stare at Dylan in shock.

"First of all, Dylan, Chuckie was the one ignoring me. Second of all, I can't believe you pulled two bad cards at me like this." I say roughly, crawling off of Dylan in an instant.

"What do you mean two bad cards?" Dylan's voice was more offended this time, also standing up facing me.

"I mean, first you come and say im one of thoes chicks that would just diss you after all we've been through, even this! Then you slap Chuckie, right across my face!" I snap

"You act like I know about your personal life like that!" Dylan yells, really defending himself. I stare at him in shock, shocked that he said something like that, shocked that he would yell at me.

"You're supposed to know! Ever since we met we've been so close, I told you everything about my life, you're the only one that knows about my mom dying and here you are telling me that you don't know my personal life?!" I yell, backing away from Dylan even more furthur back.

I want to cry, I want to cry so hard, if it wasn't Dylan who was hurting me, I would've ran to him and cried on his shoulder. Dylan's facial expression changed, it was softer.

"I told you everything about myself, everything, and you have the balls to tell me that you don't know my personal life?!" I yell

"Rose, I didn't mean it like that." Dylan says calmer but I was already opening my door waiting for Dylan to walk out of it.

"I thought something was actually going to happen between us, Dylan." I whispered letting a tear stream down my face.

"But hey, who said I was supposed to be happy, right? My mom's dead, my exboyfriend never even wanted me, the only guy friends I have here think I'm using them. I can never be happy." I say louder, wiping off my tear, I was determined to push Dylan out myself.

Dylan walks closer to me.

He walks past the door then slowly, step by step, walked to me.

Soon I was in his arms and crying on his chest, My arms wraped around him instantly.

"I'm sorry, Rose. I'm so sorry." Dylan's voice cooed into my ear as he held me tighter. My cries died down, but I held Dylan longer.

There we were just standing there in my room, holding each other.

"I wish you did leave, because now I'm not mad at you anymore." I mummble on his chest, Dylan's chuckles shake under me, and I smile, holding him tighter to me.

"I will never leave you at times like this."

Now, I truly felt like Dylan was meant for me.