Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Your Love Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder

"This is is nice." I whispered watching Dawn of the Dead with Dylan, as my head rested on his lap and his fingers run through my hair. It's five o-clock basically Dyaln and I stayed at my home, stuck in the bascemnt with junk food and sodas. We watched a ton of horror movies, managed to keep ourselves from getting out of hand and kissing each other again.

I still can't believe Dylan and I kissed. It was a real kiss, not a fake one to piss off Tom. There were times that Dylan and I would make flirty remarks but we never did a thing other than cuddling.

I'm afraid that we'll go too far, probably damage our friendship and never gain it back. It scares me sometimes when we make eye contact because there are times I just want to hold his eyes with mine forever.

"I was supposed to meet with Kimmi for some smoothies today." My eyes trailed off the screen and to Dylan in confusion. Dil noticed my movement and looked down at me. His dimples were still there, even though he wasn't smiling, just biting his lip.

"You could've went, you know." I say softly, turning my head away and back to the screen.

"I don't think I would have a good time drinking smoothies with just Kimi, anyways." I sort of stiffened a bit as Dilly said that.

Just them? Kimmi and Dylan toether, alone?

Oh my gosh, does Kimi like Dylan? Holy crap I don't think that I should be doing this if she did. If I know what 'this' was exactly.

"Wait, did she ask you to join her?"

"Yes, she didn't want to be alone because Lil was at another soccer practice while Phil was taking cooking class, she didn't want to go with Chuckie because she thought he would be with you.. and so I was the only one left." I slightly sat up and faced Dylan, confused.

"Lil never has practice on Saturdays, and Phil always stays home on Saturdays for cartoons. D-Did Kimi just ask you out on a date?" thoes words sliped out of my mouth, and I stared at Dylan in confusion.

"Holy shit, I think she did, and I just blew it off." Dylan's eyes grew wide, opening and closing his mouth for conversation.

"Kimmi likes me?" Dylan asks me, meeting my eyes with hurt.

"I guess that's how it works." I mummble slipping out of the blanket we shared and stood up.

"What's going on?" Dylan asks.

"You can't just ditch Kimi like that."

"But it's already passed the time we were supposed to meet at."

"So? Go to her house, talk to her, because right now, your love life is becoming stranger and stranger. for your sake you should talk to Kimi and straighten this out."

"I'll talk to Kimi if you talk to Chuckie while we're there." I froze for a bit, there is so many things going wrong with that sentence.

"We're? I was indicating you. Chuckie just broke my heart, why should I talk to him?"

"For the same reason I'm going to talk to Kimi. Fix my love life."

"Dylan-"

"Roselyn, you have to do this. If we are ever goin to start anything, and I mean anything, else then I want you to fix things with Chuckie."

I stayed quiet, the faint sound of screams comming from the movie filled the air. I don't want to talk to Chuckie, but I want Dylan.

"Okay, let's go talk to them."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. sorry.