Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Do You Have A Name?

"Uh, moving sucks." I mumbled under my breath after picking up another box of movies, from my dad's truck. Yes a box full, and that's not even all of them.
What can I say? I'm a movie freak.
I slightly waddled my way towards the front door, until I heard some one scream 'watch out!'.
And, as always, I turn my head towards the noise and I get hit on the head with a soccer ball.
With that, I drop my box of movies and I cover the wounded
area.

"ouch." I mumbled trying to shake off the dizzy-ness.
"Phil! You just hit her!" a slightly hit pitch voice screamed, I snapped my head towards a group of kids my age, well at least I think they were.
I blinked a few times to try and get the blurry vision gone, once I did get it gone, I slightly gasped as a red headed (Very hot red headed) guy filled my vision.
He had small framed glasses on and a slight hint of freckles around his nose.
"Are you okay?" his deep voice almost caused me to collapse.
My vision was slowly recovering but we were still inches away and he was still hot, er, um, red hot hair?
Yeah his hair was hot.

"Hello?" he asked sighing and rolling his eyes, clearly annoyed at me not answering.
"Dill, help this chick out." he mumbled I rubbed my head and blinked then closed my eyes.
Until I heard another voice.
"Hey, I'm Dylan, I like your shirt, and I hope you can talk because if you can't then we are in serious trouble." I quickly opened my eyes and slightly smiled finding another red headed shaggy style guy, very attractive also.
"Yeah, I'm okay." I whispered, Dylan clapped once and raised his hands in the air towards the sky while looking up too.
I giggled as he screamed yes, then turned to m
e.
"I'm sorry about you getting hurt, my best friend Phil was trying to do a trick his sister could do with a soccer ball, but ended up flying here and then BAM!" his hands went up with a slight smile "you got hit."
Wow he's a talker.
"Do you have a name?" he suddenly asked staring at me with a curious look, I laughed and nodded.
"Yes, I do. I'm Roselyn, but just call me Rose." I stuck out my hand and soon felt him grab my hand then shook my hand.
"Come on, Dil. We have to go before it's too filled at the beach." The same deep voice said.

I turned my head to the red headed guy.
"Okay Chuckie, hold on." Dylan let go of my hand then smiled at me.
"Uh, I think I should help you out with these D.V.D's." Another deep voice said from behind me. I turned around to find a guy slyly smirking at me.
"well, hello, does your head still hurt? because I can help you with that, just show me your room." The guy said with a mocking expression.
I laughed and shook my head.

"No thanks, I'll have you pick up my D.V.D's though." I heard a group of laughs behind me and I smirked at the guy who happened to laugh too.
"I'm Phil," He stuck out his hand then continued when I grabbed his hand " I'm the one who hit you with the soccer ball." I nodded and smiled.
"Well, then, thank you?" i asked I turned back to Dylan.
"So you guys are going to the beach?" I asked looking around me, finding a girl that looked exactly like Phil and a Korean girl right next to her.
"Yeah, actually the beach gets really packed so we are kind of in a rush," the similar girl said

I nodded and then had an idea.
"Which one?" I asked hoping it was the one right behind my house.
"The one just around the corner."Phil said looking up at me, I smiled.
"Do you guys want to just want to cut through my back yard?" I asked pointing my thumb to my back.
"That would be great!" the Korean girl said with a smile.
"Yeah, thanks." the look alike said with a slight smile, then walked to our back yard.

The red hot-tie looked at me with a smirk then left.
Phil and Dylan stayed.
"Dude! you have this movie?!" I heard Phil yelled picking up Transformers the pack with both of them.
"Uh, is that a trick question?" I asked causing Dylan to chuckle next to me.
"No, I heard this movie was supposed to be the best!" Phil looked at me and smiled with a puppy eyes look.
"No! you are not going to take it!" I snatched the two movies away from him.
"No, I want to borrow it." he whined I smirked and tightened my hold on the movies.

"NO, how about you watching it in my house?.... as soon as I get the D.V.D and surround sound connected." I asked Phil smiled and jumped up
"YAY!! okay!" he screamed dropping the last movie into the box and ran to the back.
Then there was Dylan.
"Am I invited?" he asked giving me him puppy dog look.
I smiled and nodded.
"of course you are."
"You can invite uh, the rest of the people. Just tell Phil that he can come back tomorrow." I shrugged and grabbed the box full of D.V.D's then closed the moving van.
"Okay, Are you coming to the beach?" Dylan asked as I made it to my door step.
"Yeah sure. I'll be there in a half an hour." I called out walking into my new house and closed the door behind me.
I dropped the D.v.D's in the living room and hopped upstairs to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment [: