Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

Dylan Germs

[Rose]

I woke up with some birds just chirping at my window.
"Gosh, shut those birds up!" I yelled pulling the pillow that was under my head, over my head. Then I noticed that The crew was coming today, at four.
I stopped mumbling under my breath and shot up and out of the darkness of the pillows and blankets.
Ow!
Headache, way too fast.
I groaned and put my head in my hands as the headache slowly went away.
I then slowly turned my head towards my plug in alarm clock.
TWO!?
I shot up and ran into the bathroom, slipping on the wooden floor on my way.
i turned on the hot and cold water, then striped off my clothes.
It takes me hours to put up the home entertainment system, I'll never get it on in time.
Gosh!
[xxx}

"GOSH!" I yelled throwing the instructions behind me.
I'm only halfway done with the t.v getting plugged in right, I need to hang up the speakers and everything.
And it's 2:57!
I sighed and decided to finish the t.v.
Moving sucks!

[xxx]

"YUSS!!" I cheered, after jumping off the chair that lifted me.
I admired my work of speakers and my work of the basement.
"Oh my gosh!! YUSS!!" I screamed doing a small victory dance.
I finished just in time to get some snacks ready.
3:38
i put away the chair, and fluffed our maroon pillows.
"Okay, lets see, what's normal to them?" I asked looking around and found a 6-pack of soda, well, Jones soda?
No, uhh. Oh sprite and coke, I think they'll like that.... i think.
Snacks?
Uhmm, pizza?
Okay. then.
I grabbed the house phone and a phone book.
Pizza Joe?
Nahh, it doesn't sound common.
Pizzaria
Eww, sounds like diarrhea.
Pizza hut?
Much better.
I dialed the pizza hut closer to my house, Dad had a post it saying what address we live in just in case of emergencies, and asked myself what I should order.

I tapped my foot, Damn i would've went on google and check what was a common pizza topping.
"Uhh, I'll take one Hawaiian pizza, yes the one with pineapples in it."
Well, that one was for me.
"And I'll take another pizza, with two different toppings, one half, pepperoni and the other, sausage." then I remembered what Lil had told me about Kimi.
"Oh and, cheese!" I said.
"uhh, and crazy bread. Okay. thanks bye." I hung up and decided to get dressed into something better.
I currently was wearing the outfit I wore yesterday, so I put on any cool t-shirt I had, ended up being an Alice in Wonderland one, and a pair of shorts, and converse.

I jumped to my feet and walked out to my balcony.
I gasped at how beautiful the beach was, you don't see this every day.....well, now I do. but it's so beautiful!
Well, until on of the football jack-arses spotted me and waved at me.
"hey babe, want company?"
"I can make your bed rock." another sang chuckling at his lame joke.
I huffed and rolled my eyes then left the balcony with another middle finger.
"aww babe!" one shouted before I closed the Window/door
There was a knock at the door right after that. I wasn't sure if it was the pizza or Dylan, but surprises are what I live for.

I opened the door and was attacked by Kimi giving me a hug, I was surprised at the sudden embrace, but returned the hug and let her go, then had gotten greeted by the rest of the crew with just a hello.
"Okay, so, we will be watching the movies downstairs, that's where the best quality is, and I ordered pizza, I'm not sure what exactly you guys liked so I just ordered peperoni and cheese... oh an pineapple, for me-"
"OH PINEAPPLE!" I heard Dylan yell from my kitchen.
"And- Wait a minute," My kitchen? "DYLAN!" I yelled running into my kitchen.
Dylan was looking into the half emptied shelves.
"If your looking for the candies, I have them in my bag, and no! you are not having them right now, after the pizza comes and we are ready to watch the movie." I said tugging his wrist towards the living room, which contained the crew.

"Okay, so do you guys mind the pizza order?" I asked looking at Kimi, Lil and Phil.
"No, Kimi loves cheese, and I like pepperoni along with Lil " Phil said looking really excited.
"Okay cool, and Dylan likes Pineapple?" I asked looking at Dylan who was currently looking out the kitchen window, which had the football guys out there.
"Uh- Yes!" Dylan shouted after recovering what I asked.
I smiled and nodded.
"Okay, well, we can go downstairs and play the ps3 until pizza comes, I have guitar hero." I pointed to the glass door, that lead to the basement.
Kimi and Phil went downstairs quickly, But Lil and Dylan stayed.
"Uhhm, can I have a soda-er, something to drink?" Lil asked I nodded and walked into the kitchen with the two following me.
"Sprite, or coke?" I asked crouching down to the bottom of the fridge that contained the sodas.

I heard Dylan make a very loud cough, and Lil answered me with a quick Coke.
I grabbed two and gave Lil one.
"Thanks, I'll be down stairs." Lil mumbled.
"Wow, it must be really creepy to stay here at night with all of these windows." Dylan pointed out awkwardly, I gave him a confused glance.
I glaned at my self and blushed extremely.
My shorts, were unbuttoned and unzipped. showing my incredibly sexy black lace panties.
"Shoot." I whispered turning my back to him and zipping then buttoning my shorts.

Then turned back around facing a smiling Dylan.
"Yeah it is, we'll defiantly need curtains soon, what's up?" I asked leaning my back against the island in the kitchen and faced Dylan.
Dylan looked at the tiled floor.
"My brother wants you to be his next victim." Dylan mumbled.
"Wait, the one that was calling me like a pig owner?" I asked trying to at least get a look at his face.
"Yep, the one that doesn't take no for an answer, listen, I kind of- er," Dylan rubbed his neck and sighed.
"I kind of called you a whore just to make sure that Tom thought you didn't mean anything to me." Dylan said which caused me to give him a hurtful look as soon as he finally looked up at me.
"No! er I didn't mean it that way, it's just Tom seems to take things that really mean alot to me, I figured that if I made him think you were nothing to me, then he'll back off of you and go off to some loose slut." Dylan shrugged and looked at me with a smirk.
I smiled and gave him a hug, one huge hug that meant alot to me, and hopefully him also.

"you care about me?" I said sweetly in awe.
Dylan rolled his eyes.
"No, I fooled my own brother just to make my own horny move on you." he joked grabbing my hips and pulling them to his with a chuckle.
I laughed and pushed him away.
I looked out of the window in the kitchen, I noticed I could see the football players more clearly through my kitchen window.
I turned my gaze closer to one particular football player, He had a very dark shade of black, so dark that I could even call it a very dark shade of purple, His looks were so angelic it made me feel insecure of what I was wearing just looking at him, Then he walked up to some chick and kissed her then and there, I rolled my eyes and then saw him grab another girl and kiss her.
"Yes, that's Tom." Dylan said sounding a bit sad.

"Well, Tom is going to get herpes if he kisses girls like crazy."
"You think that's bad, just imagine what he does everynight."
I nodded and when I was about to look away I found a shirtless Chuckie smiling and sweaty.
I think I can say this now.
Yummy and hot.
"I didn't know Chuckie actually had a good side to him." I mummbled but Dylan heard me and chuckled.
"You've got it for Chuckie?! And I thought I fell for people out of my leauge!" He laughed louder and I covered his mouth.
"No, I-I didn't mean it in that way, I mean he's actually talking and laughing." I said paniked and abit jumpy.
I do not have the hots for Chuckie.
I just met him for crying out loud.

"besides, he's way too old for me, I mean come on a year older than you, it's like you dating a senior."
Dylan stopped laughing but smiled.
"Oh sure, sorry my mistake." Dylan said sarcastically.
"If you keep doing that sarcasm, Im never going to give you my candy ever again!" I said pointing my index finger at him.
Dylan rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Fine, but let's go downstairs, those guys keep looking this way, and if Tom sees me here with you, he'll want you even more." Dylan grabbed my wrist and dragged me downstairs also.
When I came down I found the three comfy and having fun, like they were here hundreds of times.

"Whoot! I just beat your score!" Phil yelled raising the Guitar Hero guitar, and cheered.
I glared at him.
"What song?"
"Im not sure, i just clicked on a random one." Phil shrugged and smirked at how I reacted.
"Why? Jealous?" Phile smirked wider.
"Let's battle!" I shouted grabbing the other Guitar and activating it to the 360.
Kimi and Dylan cheered me, while Lil was coaching Phil.
I hit the longer notes but the quick notes where kind of a blur to me.
I noticed how Phil would hit the quick notes easily, it's just he didn't really hit them correctly.

"Come on, Rose!!" Kimi yelled
I smiled and whammy'd the long notes that Phil didn't seem to notice were there so he missed it.
"YEAH!!" I yelled and soon stoped when the bell rang.
"PIZZA!" I yelled droping the guitar on the couch that was now empty due to the others quickly leaving to the front door.
"Hey!" I yelled trying to catch up to them, I stightly stumbled on the stairs but caught up with them when they opend the door.
"Three pizza's?" The (hot) delivery guy asked giving Lil a wink.
I smirked as she scuffed and wrapped her arm around Kimi, then kissed her cheek.

Then he looked at me and licked his lips with a wink, I rolled my eyes and Dylan wraped his arm around my shoulders, then all was left was Phil.
I hid my smile through my brown hair and found Phil licking his lips at the guy.
The guy looked as if he would have thrown up then and there.
I managed to stiffle my out of control laughter, and pulled out my french toast wallet, and as soon as I pulled out my twenty, the door was closed and I glared at the crew that was laughing now as Dylan unwraped his arm around me with a smirk.

"Hey! you guys arent supposed to pay!" I shreiked staring at the four.
"I didn't pay." Lil mummbled though some peperonni pizza.
"Neither did I." Kimi said licking her fingers as we all walked into the kitchen.
"I don't pay for anything." Phil's deep voice said.
Then there was one.
"DYLAN!" I whined.
"I am supposed to pay." I mummbled
"No candy for you!" I pointed at him and pulled out the box of pinneapple pizza, took out a piece and ate it.
"Aww, why not? I wanted to be a gentleman."
"Which is very hard for you to do." Phil mummbled through some pizza, only I had heard it and giggled lowly.
I rolled my eyes.
"No more, paying for me, ever, again." I said taking two pizza boxes and gave them to Dylan, Phil obviously had the pepperoni.
"take those downstairs, I'll bring the sodas and candy."
As soon as I said candy he was gone.
"Dude, you got him whiped." Phil said making a whiping noise and flicking his wrist as if he had a whip him self.
I smiled.

"All you have to do is have weird candy." I shrugged, Phil chuckled and walked in the basement along with Kimi and Lil.
I walked into the fridge and took out different sodas along with Jones soda for myself and Dylan.
Then I walked up the stairs and grabbed my bag of candies then skipped into the basement.
"Okay I've got the usual orange, cola, white, sodas, and then I got Jones soda.
"JONES SODA!!" Dylan yelled making me slightly jump at his outburst.
"Geez, Dylan, calm down, don't have to scare the fricken frick out of me" I said tossing him an orange flavored Jones.
"Fricken Frick?" Lil asked with a smirk, I shrugged.
"It's in my vocabulary, so it makes sense, now eat your pizza." I said with a smirk and tossed her a coke along with Phil.
Then I tossed Kimi an orange flavor.
"Okay, so I'll put in the movie, and we'll watch it" I said walking towads the Ps3 and turned it on, placing the first Transformers into it and then turned down the lights.

"Don't make any moves Lil." Kimi said with a giggled and nudged her.
"Yeah, don't be frisky Phil." Dylan said making the rest burst into laughter.
I sat next to Kimi and Dylan on the floor, due to Dylan giving me 'signals' to sit next to him, just because of the candy.
I rolled my eyes as he whispered a yes and kissed the box of gummy bacon.
"Eww" I whispered nudging him as the intro of the movie had started.
"Don't get your little Dylan germs on my candy, alright?" I joked giving him a smile and took a piece of the strawberry bacon candy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda long [: hope you like it!