Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

HollyWood Here I Come

" That was awesome!" Phil yelled as soon as the ending credits had shown.
I jumped at his sudden outburst and basicly ended up on Kimmi's lap.
"Hey, Rose, hands off my boo-bunny." Lil joked with a laugh.
"I'm sorry." I said grabbing the emptied pizza box of pineapple that Dylan basically ate all to himself.
"Gosh, Dylan! Your such a pig!" I yelled with a soft smirk.
"Why thank you." Dylan burped then Phil after, but soon Lil burped the loudest making everyone laugh.
Then the door bell rang.
I gave the rest a curious look, Everyone shrugged.
"Did anyone invite anybody else?" I asked
The room was filled with 'no's.
"Well my dad wasn't supposed to come until eight." I said looking at my watch and then shrugged again.
"Hey, Maybe Chuckie heard about it and wanted to come after practice?" Kimi suggested.
I shrugged.

"Well I better go and get it." I said and Dylan agreed to come with.
"I wonder who that is." I asked walking next to Dylan, then I walked ahead but was stopped by Dylan's arm.
"Check the windows first." He mumbled.
The doorbell rang again.
"What, Why?" I asked trying to get the door, but Dylan stopped me again.
"I think I know who it is." He mumbled looking into my eyes.
I then looked out the window to find a bunch of guys, no, not just any guys, the guys that were playing football in the beach.
"damn, " I whispered.
there where knocks on the door now.
I shook my straightened hair trying to make it messy and Dylan did the same, catching on to what I was doing, and he unbuttoned his pants then smirked, as I was caught staring as he took off his shirt and gave it to me.
my shorts were short enough to hide under Dylan's shirt.
I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

I found the first one at the door, claimed to be my 'lover's brother.
"Yes?" I asked seeming annoyed.
All right Rose! Hollywood here I come.
"Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to-"
"Who is it?" Dylan cut in opening the door widely to show him and I.
Tom's eyes had some hatred in it, and the guys where whistling.
"Come on, Babe, let's go for round five." Dylan kissed my shoulder and winked at me.
I bit my lip and ran my hand up his body, such a built body.
Then I closed the door, and locked it as soon as Dylan was leaning down to 'kiss' me.
Dylan stopped leaning and high fived me, the voices where fading away from the door and cheered.
"hold on! Come here." I said quickly grabbing his wrist and dragged him up to my room.
I sneakingly open the window and kept the curtains closed.
Dylan gave me a confused look, I snickered and screamed in pleasure, or so I thought.

"DYLAN!" I screamed
Dylan laughed ..
"Oh Yes!" I screamed.
I soon stopped and kept laughing.
"I'm sorry I can't do that." I laughed.
Dylan laughed along.
then I heard some guys whistle again.
I giggled.
"Good job Dylan." I said highfiving him, then Phil ran in my room with a knife screaming, making Dylan and I scream along with him in horror.
Then Phil calmed down., noticing that it was just Dylan and I.
"Rose, I thought you were screaming, why are you guys like that, why did you scream Dylan's na- Oh!" Phil slightly smirked.

"You guys where doing a little quickie, weren't you guys?" Phil asked making both of us burst into laughs.
"No." Dylan forced out.
"It's a long story." I mumbled as Dylan buttoned up his pants.
"Well, if you were going to do it again, call me so I can join." Phil mumbled jokingly and I shoved him against the wall and combed my hair.
"Okay, well, I put in the second movie, so when ever you guys are done with that intercourse, just come down." Phil said laughing.
I shook my head and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So someone rerported that I haven't used any Paragraphs, I noticed that, but the problem of that is because I used Mibba's drafts only and it's Mibba won't let me edit in Paragraphs.