Status: Updates only happen when you comment [:

That Purple Flame

I'm Not a Cluts

"This is the coolest Cafe ever!" I yelled making some of the costumers look at me weirdly. Kimi smiled and had me take a seat by the window.

"You haven't tasted our caffinated smoothies." She shreiked and left toawrds the back of the orange counter. I taped my nails onto the table and hummed slightly. I heard a deep sigh, but I didn't mind it as I kept taping my nails. Humming some sort of mixture of holiday songs and lady gaga songs. Yeah, some how they get stuck into my head.

"Can you please stop that?" A slightly familiar voice asked from behind me. I cautiously turned my head and found a unique red head staring at me annoyed.
I nodded and put my hands on my lap. He nodded and went back to his book, I curiously looked at the title of the book. Meirical Wimp? Oh!

"Nice choice, I love that book." I mummbled before turning around finding Kimi smiling at me and walked towards me with two pink smoothies.

"I hope you like strawberry." Kimi said passing the smoothie to me and I smiled.

"I love strawberry." I said taking a sip then another, and another.

"Okay, calm down, I don't want you having another sugar rush." Kimi took the cup away from me and I itched towards it.

"Gosh! They're amazing!" I screamed causing customers to look at me weirdly again.

"Well, give the credit to Chuckie for bringing the idea." Kimi said pointing her thumb behind her. I glanced at a reading Chuckie.

"Really?" I asked. Kimi smiled and nodded.

"He accidentally put in something in one of the customer's smoothies, with him being a cluts-"

"I am not a cluts." He mummbled not taking his eyes off the book. I smiled and turned back to Kimi.

"Well, they liked it and Ta-da! We have the caffinated smoothies." I smiled.

"Well, it's great." I said making eye contact with Chuckie and nodded with a smile. He smirked and went back to his book. Kimi slightly sqealed and I gave her a confused look. She winked at me then grabbed my wrist and took me to the computers.

"What? Why did you drag me away from the smooth-"

"You've got it for Chuckie!" she whispered loudly.

"What?!"

"I do not! I just met him!" I said giving her an annoying look.

"First Dylan now you?!" Kimi looked at me with that look, you know, that look that makes you know that you are in denial.

"When did he say that?" Kimi asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes "Yesterday, when we were watching those movies."

"Why did he say that?" I smiled.

"When we were watching the football players, then I see Chuckie and I said he had another side to him-" I tried to explain some more but Kimi squealed.

"No, not like that," I said covering her mouth.

"I meant he's not quiet and he was actually smiling during football." I said pointing it out.

"I don't have 'it' for chuckie, I rarely have a friendship with him." I whispered in her ear then droped my hand from her mouth.

"Well, you did smile at him, and he smirked at you!" Kimi squealed and I shook my head.

"Oh so if I smile at Lil and Lil smirked back then Im flirting with Lil?" I smiled and Kimi rolled her eyes.

"Fine, you don't have the hots for Chuck." Kimi sighed and did a double take from something behind me.

"There she is, SUSIE!" Kimi called out from behind me, so I turned around to find a very beautiful dark skinned girl. She smiled and came towards us.

"Hey, Kimi, are we still up for the Mall?" She asked then she looked at me.

"Hello, Im Susie." She said sticking out her hand which I gladly took and smiled sweetly to her.

"Im Roselyn, but please call me Rose." Susie's face glew.

"Oh, Rose? Lil has told me about you, and so has Phil, They also told me what you and Dylan had done to Tom." Susie laughed almost in a song form then turned to Kimi.

"So are we going? The mall closes in three more hours." I turned to Kimi who was looking at my guiltingly.

"Is it okay if Rose comes?" Kimi asked with her puppy smile.

"I really can't go, my dad expects me to be home soon for some school supplies." I shook my head at Kimi's response to get me out of the shopping for supplies.

"My dad wants me to go there for me, not some 'fifty-trillion dollar pants'" I mocked my dad and Kimi nodded, then turned to Susie.

"Okay, so you've gotten everything?" Susie asked as she nodded and smiled.

"Well, nice meeting you Rose." Susie the turned around and wayved at Chuckie, who seemed like his book didn't matter for a moment. I curiously glanced at him as he smiled and winked at her. My jaw slightly had dropped.
Chuckie's got the hots for Susie?
Kimi giggled.

"They had already gone out, they were each other's first." Kimi whispered "Don't worry, Susie has a boyfriend anyway, so I'll call you later?" Kimi asked and I nodded then hugged her.

"Bye." we both had called.

I smiled and then walked towards the table I had just left my smoothie at. I picked up the plastic cup of yummy and took a sip at it, then realized there was a tall figure facing me on the other side of the orange table. I looked up and nodded.

"Hey." I mummbled looking at the red head.

"What did you think of the ending?" he asked, well, more like demanded.
I found it pretty funny. then I shrugged.

"Well, I thought it would've been better, way better, but I like the book." I said looking into his eyes- hey, is eyes are kind of a hazle brown, I never had noticed. I then turned around to leave until I heard him talk again.

"I didn't really like the book, or the ending, I don't like how the character kept telling stories of different things." Chuckie said soon breaking our eye contact.

"Well, we all have our opinions, bye." I said leaving out into the warm air with Chuckie mummbling a bye back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha LiveLaughCheer98, thank you, and I will most deffinatley ask for a joint story, I have pleanty of ideas, just message me sometime. [: