Status: Might be updating soon... (:

Speak Now.

1

New. That’s what I am. New. New to the town of Austin, Texas. First thing I see on the highway is someone in camo, blaring country music, in a pick-up truck. This is majorly lame. I’m going to hate this town and everybody in it. I just know I am. My mom thought it was such a great idea to move here to her new “love”. Well what I have to say is good luck Olympia Amelia Johnson.

I had friends in Crestview, Florida. That’s where I was born and raised. I had amazing friends, too. Carolynn Simpson and MaryAnn Sanchez were some awesome people. I want to be able to go to the mall sit around “stalk” boys, drink coffee, share some gossip of the world that was our school, and listen to MaryAnn freak out about all types of things. From some stupid things her mom did to something her boyfriend has said or done. But no I’m stuck here in this lame country old town.

Carolynn is calm, relaxed, and comes off shy. She’s defiantly not your average teenager. She also comes off strong and bold at the same time. You could even say she comes off brave. She’s an amazing person that’s there for whatever you need and gives amazing advice. Anybody would love her. Just don’t judge her friends or family and don’t judge people on looks. MaryAnn gives great advice. She’s like crazy in love with her boyfriend, Jason. Carolynn and I are very secretly jealous of her. But, that’s ok, we still love her. I would be hanging with them two right this second but, instead, I’m sitting here in my car following my mom’s car on the way to David’s house. David is well the guy my mom “loves”. He’s lame. Majorly. My mom is a dork. She tries to act cool. But honestly, she’s not and probably never will be. Let’s just hope I have friends here soon enough.

I start AHS come Monday. AHS is my new school. I'm going to be a senior so i only have to deal with one year of this school. I'm thinking of moving back to Crestview when i finish school here. Either that or I'm going up north to go somewhere for writing or photography. Yeah, I know, I'm one of those freaks who take their camera everywhere and writes alot. But, thats my passion.

Anyways, I have no idea how I'm going to survive this town.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is just a filler. Not exactly an acutal chapter. So, calm down and don't scream your lungs out and get mad. There will be another chaper thats actually a chapter. It might take a while with me going to school though.