Status: Comments help inspire me, but I will see this story through to the end no matter what.

The Story Of Emma Rosewood

Chapitre Quinze

Payton POV

“You really don’t have to do this.”

“When has that ever stopped me?”

“Really, Pay, you already do so much-”

“Emma. Do you know what today is?”

“We’ve been together for a month.”

“Exactly. Let me do this for you. You don’t have enough clothes, it’s not like I’m taking you to buy something frivolous that you’ll never use.”

Emma and I had been sitting in the mall parking lot for five minutes, arguing about my gift to her. “Please, Em?”

I leaned across the center console, my lips coming in contact with hers. I made my way to her jaw, then just behind her ear. “Only things you need, baby. Didn’t you tell Alys about how you didn’t have anything feminine to wear when I take you out?”

Emma stayed quiet, a faint pink blush on her face and neck. “And what about the zipper that broke on your favorite pair of jeans?”

“Come on, let me treat you,” I whispered.

“On one condition,” she whined as I continued our assault on her neck.

“Yes?”

“You keep doing that,” she said. My fingers crept up her thigh and I smirked, knowing how pliable she became when my lips met her neck. While unfair, the tactic was more than effective. I humored her for a few more minutes, at least until she was sated enough to be coaxed into the mall.

Quickly into shopping, we were brought to the realization that Emma was small. We already knew that Emma was small; of course, it was something I liked about her, her tiny little hands and the way her face fit right into my neck so perfectly. I, however, hadn’t realized a downfall to this. Apparently, Emma’s size was hard to find in stores, so when she came across something that she liked and was her size, it was a novelty. Then, to convince her that, no, the price really didn’t matter, was an entirely separate battle. In the first store, Emma found one pair of jeans that were her size, white and pre-ripped, that I knew she fell in love with the second she laid eyes on them. I had to beg her to try them on—and I couldn’t be more glad that I did.

When Emma shyly walked out of the fitting room, my eyes were glued to her hips immediately. When she turned, I had to bite my lip to keep my mouth falling open. Apparently my reaction was misgauged.

“You don’t like it.”

“You’re getting them. I don’t care what you think, Em. They’re—you’re getting them,” I uttered in a breath. My eyes involuntarily traveled the lines and planes of her body, her thin physique giving way to sharp bone, yet there was no denying the feminine curves that shaped her. The white pants gave little to the imagination and when she turned, my breath hitched.

“You really like them?”

I chuckled as I stood up, striding over to her. Before I reached her, however, a middle aged man walked past us, invading our secret, private world with a predatory look in his eye that I recognized immediately. I sidestepped, shielding her body from his gaze as Emma looked up at me in confusion. Before I spoke, I glanced around to make sure the man had disappeared. Once he had rounded the corner, my gaze turned soft toward Emma.

“What did you do that for?” She asked, still bearing the confused look she had previously given me. I scoffed.

“You mean to tell me you didn’t notice him?”

The confusion didn’t leave her face.

“He was- Didn’t you- He- Fuck, Emma-” Realization dawned on her face, and she promptly doubled over in hysterical laughter. I stared at her in bewilderment. It took her a few moments to calm down and regain her breath, then turning her eyes on me with a sympathetic expression.

“Did you think he was looking at me?”

“He was!” I said breathlessly. What about this was she not understanding?

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Emma. I’m positive. He had the same look in his eyes as I did. Except I get to look at you like that, I’m your-I’m your boyfriend god damn it. What is he? He’s nothing, that’s what, I swear I’ll-”

I’m cut off by Emma’s index finger pressing against my lips. “You’re jealous, aren’t you?”
I nod helplessly while her expression turns even softer, and she reaches up to replace her finger with her lips. I breathe her in, pull her closer, my hands on the belt loops of on the jeans that started the whole conversation. “Don’t need to be jealous,” she whispered against my mouth. “Only want you.”

“Good,” I growled playfully, kissing her temple as my hands roamed over the jeans, slipping into the back pockets causing Emma to blush.

“So we’re getting the jeans?”

“Definitely,” I responded.

Later that evening found Emma and me in my bed, laughing under the covers as I gripped the back of her thigh, kneading the flesh beneath my fingers. Emma’s hands carded through my hair as she pressed kisses to my jaw, her soft lips memorizing the skin beneath them. “Em?”

“Hm?”

“I want,” I swallowed, approaching the situation carefully, so as not to scare her off like a frightened animal. “I want to taste you, please you.”

She pulled away slightly, looking into my eyes, her gaze unwavering. “You mean?” It was her turn to swallow loudly.

I nodded, hesitantly. “Yeah, that.”

A few breaths passed between us. “Yeah, I guess you could do that.”

I sighed in relief, “You won’t regret this.” Emma was clad in just a large t-shirt of mine, and a pair of white cotton panties. She said they were her least favorite pair of underwear, but for some reason, I loved them the most. Emma owned lace and bold colors, barely there and sheer, but the simple, pure white panties were my favorite.

As I placed a lingering kiss on her lips, I laced my fingers with hers, squeezing gently. I scattered open mouthed kisses along her jaw and neck, trying to make sure she knew this was all about her. “Tell me to stop, if it’s too much.”

My calloused fingertips push the old shirt aside to make room for my lips on her shoulder, tasting a line to the hollow of her throat, over to the opposite shoulder. My free hand slides under her shirt, feeling goose bumps rise where my fingers press. I begin to massage her breast, smiling against her stomach when her fingers grip mine and she sucks in a sharp breath. “Fuck, you’re so responsive.”

My tongue dips into her navel, grinning wider at her giggle. My lips travel further, meeting the white panties once more, smelling the sweet scent of Emma. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I'm a horrible author/person
please throw tomatoes
it'll make me write faster
I'll do better?
I think this story only has like 5 chapters left, I think,
but it'll get good, I swear!