Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

What's The Worst That Could Happen?

Pete dropped me off with the buses the next day. I gave Bronx a kiss on the forehead before turning to Pete and kissing him full on the lips. After we pulled away, he held my chin his hand and stared into my eyes. “I’ll call you later” he said and released my chin. I nodded and got out of the car.

“Bye” I said before closing the door. “Bye beautiful” I smiled and closed the car door lightly. He backed up and waved to me. I blew him a kiss before he left. I sighed happily and turned back to the buses.

Back on Katy’s bus she was no where to be found. I shrugged and went back to my bunk. There I found a blue Post-It note on my pillow. I scrunched my eyebrows together and plucked up the note.

Come over to the GCH bus.
Travis

I scoffed. What the hell could he possibly want? I looked around and sighed from boredom. I shrugged. What was the worst that could happen?

I stepped off the bus and looked over at Gym Class Heroes bus. Disashi was standing outside, smoking a cigarette. I took a deep breath and sauntered over. Disashi saw me coming and smiled. “Damn” he said when I got closer.

“What?” we turned to look at each other. “I bet Eric 20 bucks you wouldn’t show” I laughed. “Why didn’t you make that bet with Travis?” he took a drag and blew out the smoke before answering. “Travis would have beat my ass if I said anything like that to him. He’s so fucking in love with you, kid” I looked at the ground. “He’s not doing a very good job at showing it” he was about to say something when the door opened.

“Anna” Travis smiled at me. “Hey” I saluted him. One of the windows on the bus opened and Eric stuck his head out. “Hey, Anna” I smiled at him. “You owe me 20 bucks, Disashi!” he yelled with a smirk on his face.

“Whatever” he threw his cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. “Come inside” Travis said to me. I stepped inside the bus, Disashi following me. Eric ran from the back of the bus and hugged me as soon as he could. I gasped in surprise, but hugged him back.

“Do you know how awesome you are?” he asked me after our hug. “I know that I’m very awesome” he laughed. Disashi pulled out his wallet and handed Eric a dollar bill. “Thank you very much” he took the money and pocketed it. I saw Travis roll his eyes.

“You 2 make a great couple” Eric told us before leaving. It was my turn to roll my eyes. “So why am I here?” I asked Travis when it was just us. He held up a picnic basket and gave me a cheesy smile. “You did tell me you wanted me to take you on a picnic” he had to be joking.
“I said that when we were dating” I didn’t really know if you could say that Travis and I were ever really dating. “Now you’re dating Amanda and I’m…I’m” I couldn’t bring myself to say it. “You’re what?” he asked, stepping closer to me. I shook my head and he grabbed my hand. “Come on. Just come with me. It’ll be fun” he tried convincing me with a smile.

“Fine” I sighed. He grinned and pulled me out the door. He carried the basket in one hand and held my hand in the other. He led me down to a private area, away from the other buses. He spread out the blanket and took out the food.

There was wine and fruit punch. Chicken, potato salad, pie, and snow cones. He sat down and patted the spot next to him. I sat and stretched my legs out in front of me. “Here” he handed me a glass of wine.

“Thanks” he nodded and poured himself a glass. “So how’s life?” he chuckled at my question. “Pretty dull.” “Why’s that?” “I don’t have my girl anymore” he stared into my eyes. “Travis, I was never really your girl. You didn’t even ask me to be your girlfriend” he blinked. “I was going to” I rolled my eyes.

“You’re kinda late” he nodded. “So what was the point of this?” he looked at me like it was obvious. “I wanted to spend time with you” I arched an eyebrow. “Why?” “Because” he stood up fast. “I fucking love you! And you love me!” there was anger in his eyes and his voice.

“Why are you getting so mad?” I asked, slightly terrified. “You know you love me, Anna, but you’re dating some other guy that you don’t love!” I stood up and faced him. “You don’t know jackshit, Travis! You have no clue if I’m in love with Pete or not!” I was pissed. “I know you’re not in love with him, Anna. I know you and you’re not in love with Pete!” I rolled my eyes. “You don’t know a thing about me! You and I only had sex. You never talked to me like Pete does” he opened and closed his mouth.

He stepped closer to me, a blank look in his eyes. I was scared. Each step he took towards me, I took one back. “Travis, don’t do anything you’ll regret” I told him when he had me back up against a tree. “You know how loud I can scream” he smirked.

“Don’t worry, baby. I won’t hurt you” he had me backed up against a the tree. His body was so close to mine and I liked it. “You’ve been away from me for way too long” he put his hand in my hair and pulled my face towards his. My lips met his in a desperate hunger. As we continued to kiss, he finger combed my hair and pulled me closer.

My body ached for more of him. My hands reached up and tucked into his fro. His curls felt amazing underneath my fingers. He sucked on my bottom lip and I moaned. He gently pried my mouth open and wrestled with my tongue.

We both quietly moaned as we pleasured each other. Suddenly, Travis pulled away. I pouted, missing his lips already. “Couldn’t breath” Travis explained to me. I nodded, understanding.

I knew how long we had been kissing and my breath was coming short. As I watched Travis pull out a cigarette and a lighter, I realized what had just happened. I had kissed someone other that my boyfriend, who was Pete. Not this beautiful man who stood in front of me, smoking a cigarette and smiling.

“So what would you like to do now?” he gestured to the abandoned food. “Do you not care?” I asked him, not caring to answering his question. “No. I do care about the food” he gave a little chuckle. I glared at him. “I wasn’t talking about the food, stupid” he took another drag of his cigarette.

“Are you sure Katy didn’t write Hot n’ Cold about you?” his words confused me. “What’s that supposed to mean?” “2 minutes ago you had your tongue down my throat, now you’re calling me stupid” I glared again. “Because you don’t even care that you just made out with one of your best friends girlfriend!” he smiled. “You were mine first. Pete should know not to play with my things” both my eyebrows went up in shock. “I’m not one of your play things, Travis McCoy. I’m someone who has real fucking feelings for you!” he smiled.

“I have feelings for you too, babe” he put his arm around my waist. “I love you” he tried to kiss me, but I rejected him. “Something wrong?” he asked. “Yes!” I said loudly, throwing my hands in the air. “Please explain” he batted his eyelashes.

“I’m dating Pete. He’s your friend. You’re trying to kiss me!” I said calmly, but loudly. “Anna” he touched my wrist. “I’m sorry. I just miss you so much and…” he trailed off. “My words are pointless. Can I show you?” he looked desperate. “No sex.” “Absolutely none. Promise” he smiled and looked so sincere.

I nodded and let him lead me back to the buses. “Out” Travis ordered the other Gym Class Heroes boys when we got back to their bus. They grumbled on their way past us then shut the door tight behind them. Travis locked it. When he came back he playfully smiled and pulled me back to his bunk.

He laid down first, then pulled me down next to him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Travis” moved his arm. “I said no sex” he frowned. “I know. I was just gonna cuddle” my eyebrows furrowed.

“Oh. Okay” I laid back down and he put his arm around my waist again. “So this is nice” he randomly said. I nodded and snuggled into his body, even though I knew it was wrong to do this to Pete. But damn, his body was so warm! He smiled and petted my hair. “Wanna watch a movie?” I nodded into his chest.

He pulled away and put a movie in the DVD player. I scooted closer to him and we resumed snuggling. I paid no attention the movie. Just Travis. And I fell asleep to him stroking my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait on this update. But it's long. :) So enjoy. :)