Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

What Worries Me The Most.

Once the movie was over, Pete’s stomach started growling. I giggled. “Someone’s hungry” he smiled, showing off his pearly whites. “Yeah. Let’s go look for food” he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my seat. He drug me out of the theatre room, up the stairs, and into the kitchen.

While he went to the fridge, I hopped on the counter. “Hmmm…” he said to himself while moving his hands in the fridge. I giggled when he started to swing his ass back and forth while he was bent over. “Do you always do that when you look for food?” I asked as he continued to do it. “Uh…yeah! Doesn’t everybody?!” I giggled some more and reached into one of the pockets of my jeans and pulled out my Sidekick. I had 5 unread text messages. 3 were from Katy. And 2 were from Travis.

Katy:
How’s the date going?

Katy:
Have you guys banged yet? ;)

Katy:
Let me guess. Ur banging right now, and that’s y ur not texting me back!

I rolled my eyes and quickly texted her back. Answering all her questions while Pete closed the fridge, not finding any food that he liked in there, and went over to his pantry.

Anna:
The date is going great! He’s amazing! :D

Anna:
No we have not banged! And we’re not going to! It’s only the first date!

Anna:
No we are not banging! What is up with you wanting us to bang?! He’s looking for food, silly goose! :p

Now that I had texted her back, I had to read Travis’ texts. I was slightly worried.

Travis:
Hope Pete’s treating u well!

Travis:
Okay I’ve changed my mind. This was a bad idea. Come back to me Anna! D:

Just then, Pete came back over to me, arms full of random foods. I quickly stuffed my phone back in my pocket. “Are you really that hungry?” I asked my eyes scanning over all the food. “No. I just couldn’t decide what I wanted so I grabbed whatever I could” he smiled a goofy smile. I giggled and he set all the food on the counter next to me.

There was at least 20 different food items. He had peanut butter, ramen noodles, Hershey’s Chocolate, bagels, chicken noodle soup, bread, nuts, chips, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisps, marshmallows, crackers, regular popcorn, caramel popcorn, Easy Mac, candy, cookies.
“Geez Pete” he smiled goofily at me. “You want something?” I picked up one of the chocolate chip cookies and took a small bit out of it. He smiled and asked me what I thought he should have.

“Hmmm….Captain Crunch is always good” we both smiled. Then he went and got a bowl down, a spoon, and a cartoon of milk. He poured almost half of the bag into the bowl then poured a ton of milk over it. I took another bite of my cookie as he dug in to the Captain Crunch. Once he finished chewing he said “mmmm.” I giggled then glanced at the clock.

It was almost 11! The buses had already left. “Shit!” I said jumping off the counter. “What?!” Pete asked mouth full of cereal. “I’m late. Fuck! They’ve left!” “Who? The buses?” “Yes!” I said running back down stairs to get my stuff.

“Anna, it’s okay. Katy and I already talked about this” I stopped doing what I was doing and turned to look at him. “What?” “We decided it’d be best if you stayed the night with me, then I’d take you back to the buses in the morning.” “Oh. Okay. Sure. Where am I gonna sleep though?” “My bed” he wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I began to secretly shake.

Me. In. Pete. Wentz’s. Bed. With. Pete. Wentz. Oh. My. God!!!

“Really?” “Yeah. Unless, you don’t want to…” he turned his eyes to the floor. “What? No! Of course I do. I just don’t want to put you out” he chuckled. “Put me out? Ha yeah right” I giggled and made my way back up to him. “So what do you want to do now?” I shrugged, not having a clue. “Let’s play a game!” “Sure.” “Hide and Seek?” “Of course” I counted to 100 while he went and hid.

It was extremely hard for me since I’d never been in this house before. But I soon found him. In his room. Under the sheets on his bed. “Well, now that we’re both here, why don’t we go to sleep?” “Uh…sure” he got out of bed and went to his bathroom.

He came back, in nothing but his boxers. I started blushing. I began to blush even more when he told me I could sleep in one of his shirts. I picked out a Panic At The Disco shirt and changed in his bathroom. He was already in bed when I came out of the bathroom.

He whistled at me causing my face to turn into a tomato. We began to snuggle once I got under the covers with him. And soon I was asleep in his warm loving arms. Not having a care or a thought in the world…and that’s what worried me the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly, I'm happy that people are reading this. :) I really am. But I think this story is for me. It'll feel great to finish this because this is a story I started years and years ago and couldn't finish. So I'm finally going to succeed. Even if people don't read it.