Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

I'm So Screwed.

When I woke up in the morning, Pete still had his arm wrapped around me. I smiled at the blue wall. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I rolled over and faced him. His eyes were still closed, his mouth was parted slightly, his hair was straight, but scattered all over his forehead.

I brushed a random piece out of the way. His eyes suddenly fluttered open. “Good morning” there was a smile on his face. “Hi” I quietly greeted him, still in my shyness mode. He giggled.

“You can take a shower and we can go get breakfast. Then I’ll take you back to the buses” I nodded and we both got out of bed. He left the room while I was in the bathroom. After showering, I put my clothes from last night back on and left my hair natural. When I got back to Pete, he was sitting on the couch, holding Hemmingway. I awed at the cute puppy.

Pete smiled at me and set him on the ground. He ran over to me and sniffed me before I bent down to pet him. “He likes you” Pete told me. “Aww. I like him too” I scratched behind his ear. Pete’s phone started ringing.

He left the room to answer it. When he came back he told me, “that was Katy. They’re in San Francisco now.” “Oh okay” I stood up. “Mine if we just get breakfast on the road?” I shook my head no. As he drove us to San Francisco, we stopped at a McDonald’s and got food.

We both got a sausage, cheese, and biscuit sandwich. Pete had coffee, while I got orange juice. The drive ended too soon and he pulled up next to the buses. I could see Katy standing outside her bus, watching as Pete opened my door. “I had a lot of fun” I told Pete as we both leaned against his car.

“Me too” he smiled. “Well maybe I’ll see you later” it sounded more like a question coming out of my mouth. His smiled was wide as he nodded. “Great!” I said esthetically. He laughed and started leaning in.

I smiled and met him halfway. We had a very long, passionate kiss, followed by a series of short kisses. When I pulled back, Pete was smiling. Mine matched his. “Well, bye” he said sadly.

“Bye” I said quietly. He got in his car and waved at me before leaving. As I walked over to the buses, Katy had a smile on her face. And as I noticed for the first time, Travis was standing outside of Gym Class Hero’s tour bus, following my every move while glaring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next update won't be for a couple more days. I've gotta write the next chapter. :p But thank you for reading! :D