Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

We'll See.

Anna’s POV
The next day, Katy woke me up early, claiming we were going to spend the day together. I about punched her in the face for waking me from my dreams. In about an hour, we were both ready. Katy had on one of her normal outfits. I did the usual; skinnies, colorful shirt, and a big bow in my hair. We went to a local strip mall.

We both got clothes. Katy got more shoes and I got more makeup. After about an hour, we sat down for lunch. We sat down at a table outside and we got a really cute waiter. He started flirting with Katy when I pulled out my phone.

“We’ll both have the Italian Club Sandwich” Katy told the waiter. “I’ll have everything on mine. So we’ll she, but with no lettuce or tomato” I loved how well she knew me. “Thank you” she handed him our menus and shooed him off. “So” she leaned her arms on the table and rested her head in her hands. “How are things with Pete?” I smiled and put my phone done.

“Fine” I sipped my water nonchalantly. “Fine? Things have to be more than fine with a smile like that” I giggled. “Okay. So they’re amazing” she smiled. “Did I do good or what?” “Well, yeah” I cast my eyes down to the table. “What’s wrong?”

“Didn’t you hear about Travis and Amanda?” she rolled here eyes. “Yeah. He’s a pig” I shrugged. “I thought he was pretty great” she sighed. “You still like him?” I nodded. “What about Pete?” “I like him, too” we both sighed.

“Guess you’re in a pickle” I laughed. “So who’s it gonna be?” I shrugged. “They’re both…spectacular” she nodded. “You can only have one” I nodded. “Yeah. But which one?” she shrugged.

“It’s your life” I looked back at her. We both smiled then our food was brought to us. As we ate, I thought about how happy both the boys made me. Once our meals were gone, the waiter gave us the cheek and asked Katy for her autograph. She smiled and winked at him before we left.

As we walked down the street, we continued our conversation. “How does each one make you feel?” she asked. “Travis makes me feel like I’m living a teenage dream” she smiled. “And Pete makes me giddy” she nodded. “But I don’t know Pete that well yet, so we’ll see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one is kinda short. Like my reference to Teenage Dream? :p