Status: This story is complete. Thanks for reading! ;)

Best Friends

Best Friends

` Third Person P.O.V. `

It's been years and years since Brian Elwin Haner Jr. and Dustin Jane Wood have been friends. They've been joined to the hip since 5th grade. Been together through the good and the bad times. There a main example of best friends till the end. Only problem is, Brian has wanted to be more than just best friends for a long while now.

` Dustin's P.O.V. `

I've known Brian Haner Jr. since I was I think 9 years old. He was the first friend I made when we moved to California. He was even my first kiss, but lately he's just been so distant and angery with me when ever I'm around.

Right now we're at Matt's house for a barbaque and Brian's been avoiding me so far jsut like he has all week. Going out with all these different types of women every night, ditching our movie night and plans. Right about now I'm pissed and want answers, now!

I waited a few more hours before I had enough of him ignoring me and advanced him pissed off. " Brian Haner Jr., can you please tell me why the hell you've ignoring me for the past week! Why were you being such a fucking asshole every fucking time I called you!" before I could start the next sentence Brian's little girlfriend was all up in my face.

" Bitch who the fuck do you think you are yelling at my man like you fucking own him?!" spit flying from her mouth an onto my face.

" Look hoe just because he let you visit his bed more than once doesn't mean that your his women. It just means your a whore like every other girl he's been with, so back the fuck up before you get tore up!" the bitch gave me a dirty look before lifting her hand to try and smack me. By now everybodies attention was watching what was happening.

Brian's hand shot out before she could get her hand even an inch closer to my face. " Don't even think about it' as she said your just what she said a whore, another notch on my belt. Now before you get your ass knocked the fuck out you better get the fuck out!" the chick halled ass out of the yard and into the house only for us to hear the front door slam shut.

" Dustin can I please talk to you inside, alone?" Brian demanded with gritted teeth.

" Oh now you want to fucking to talk to me!" before I got to say anything else Brian yanked me into the house.

" What the fuck was that? Why do you have to be so fucking rude? Did you really have to cause a fucking scene!" he shouted in my face.

" Brian how the fuck am I rude! I wasn't the one that fucking ditched there fucking bestfriend for a good fuck! Plus you knew that shit was going to go down before you even got here." I shouted right back in his face

" What the fuck ever! Your always starting drama, your such a fucking bitch! Maybe I just didn't want to hang out with you! I needed some time to clear my head your being there while I try to think will make it worst!" his face getting closer to my face.

" What the fuuck is that bad that made you think around me or tell me whats on your mine! Do you not fucking trust me anymore do you not want to be friends Brian! Did I do something wrong! Brian please tell me cause I really need to know!" I holler'ed at him our facs still close as they have ever been.

He hesitated a momment and sighed " God! Dustin, I'm in fucking love with you and I don't know what to say or do about it! Damn it, I've wanted you for a long while now and I just can't live with out you. Please don't leave me! I'm so sorry about everything, just please don't go."

He gave me a sad look but before he could say anything else I gave him a kiss right on his lips.
" Brian I love you to I'd have told you that years earlier if I had know you felt the same way."

He gave me a bright smile before kissing me on the lips. There was the sound of awwww's and then the sound of clapping. We turned around to see the rest of Avenge Sevenfold behind us smiling.

We smiled and Brian pulled me into another kiss and everything around us disappeared and my happily ever after began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you all enjoyed this is my very first one shot so its not that good but i'll get better.