Ordinary Life

Concert Part 2

*RYAN'S POV*

"Zacky what's going on?" I whispered to him, confused as I watched my sister walk onto stage with Matt. I grabbed his guitar that he had hanging from his shoulder and leaned over to whisper, "I don't even know." He sounded equally confused.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. I leaned my head against his chest, and I stared at my sister and Matt. Matt was holding her hand, looking directly in her eyes. And even from where I was standing, I could see that Bri was blushing like crazy. I quickly glaced at the rest of the Avenged guys. Brian looked confused yet pissed as hell. Johnny looked hopelessly confused while Jimmy was smiling like crazy. I grinned as Jimmy's cute smile and put my head back on Zacky's chest.

Matt, with bright eyes and big smile (Damn, those dimples), began to say straight into the microphone, "Well, me and Mayhem are going to sing a duet before I bring the rest of the boys out." Everybody, including the crowd, stood there confused and waiting for something to happen.

Then the music started and I smiled. Of course Matt would choose this song. It's probably one of the best love songs ever written, and he was singing it to Bri. Oh what does Matt have up his sleeve? I grinned and rolled my eyes as I thought of a idea. He's trying to get lucky tonight. Oh Matt.

"I need you, right here,
by my side.
You're everything I'm not, in my life.
We're indistructible, we are untouchable.
Nothing can take us down tonight.
You are so beautiful,
it should be criminal, that you could be mine," Matt sang beauitfully. Bri's back was to me but I could guess that she was near tears by now. Zacky squeezed my hand and I looked up into his emerald green eyes and we both smiled. This was our song. It was the song that made me fall hard for Zacky. Now Matt was trying to do the same with Bri.

"We will make it out alive.
I promise you this love will never die," Matt sang before Bri joined him. I knew Bri knew the song because we both used to sing the song when we bored on Saturday nights and we had too much Mountain Dew.

"No matter what,
I got your back.
I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that.
I swear to god,
that in the bitter end,
we're gonna be the last ones standing," My sister and Matt were singing together. Zacky and I were lip syncing the words along with them. The rest of Avenged guys just sat back, all with smiles on their faces. Even Brian had a small smile. (Which was surprising to see.)

My sister sang the next verse. And I realized that those two haven't moved since they started the song. They just stood there, their eyes staring lovingly at each other's eyes. Matt still had Bri's hand in his. It was extremely cute and sweet to see.

"So believe me,
when I say,
you're the one.
they'll never forgive us for the things we've done.

We will make it out alive.
I promise you this love will never die," Mayhem sang sweetly to Matt and the crowd. Matt was smiling from ear to ear, and so was everybody else. I could even tell when she sang the last words, she was getting choked up.

"No matter what,
I got your back.
I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that.
I swear to god,
that in the bitter end,
we're gonna be the last ones standing.

We'll never fall,
we'll never fade.
I promise you forever,
and my soul to today.
No matter what,
until the bitter end,
we're gonna be the last ones standing.

And everybody said that we would never last,
and if they saw us now,
I bet they'd take it back.
It doesn't matter what we do,
or what we say.
Cause nothing matters anyway.

No matter what,
I got your back.
I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that.
I swear to god,
that in the bitter end,
we're gonna be the last ones standing.

We'll never fall, (we'll never fall)
We'll never fade. (we'll never fade)
No matter what,
until the bitter end,
we're gonna be the last ones standing," They finished up the song, both singing it together. As the last words left their lips, the lights went out in the statium. I squeezed Zacky's hand tight as the crowd screamed. What the hell is going on?

The lights came on a few moments later, and there was Matt, on one knee, looking directly into Bri's eyes. Bri's put her hand over her mouth in shock as Matt uttered the words every girl wants to hear from the man they love.

"Will you marry me?"

The whole crowd screamed and shouted, "Say yes!" Bri nodded with tears in her eyes. Matt stood up and hugged Bri tightly. With tears in my eyes, I ran onto stage and I hugged Matt and my sister. The guys came on stage and congradulated Matt. I hugged my sister tight, both of us crying tears of joy.

"Congrads sis!" I yelled over the roar of the crowd. "Thanks sis!" She yelled back. We saw the Barrys standing behind the stage, waving us over to get off stage so that the boys could start playing. We ran off and both Barrys hugged and congradulated Bri. I couldn't help but smile for Bri. Her and Matt were made to be together. I just knew it.

**AT HOME**

"MOM! PLEASE SHUT UP!" Bri screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You're still in high school! You can't be getting married at this age!" My mom screamed. Oh yeah, she was clearly pissed about the proposal. I was up on the second floor in my room, and Bri and my mom were down on the first floor, in the kitchen and I could hear them just fine.

"You don't understand me and Matt! We were made to be together!" Bri screamed. I winced at the sound of her voice. She was just as pissed as my mom.

"I don't care! You are not old enough to get married!" My mom yelled.

"Fuck you mom!" I heard Bri scream and then I heard loud stomping coming up the stairs. Oh shit, she did not just say that! I heard the stomping go past my room and into my sister's room. I heard her room door slam and lock. I jumped at the noise. Then I heard my mom pound on my sister's door and scream, "Open this door up!"

I've had it! I walked over to my door and open it. I snucked past my mom and ran down the stairs. I yanked open the front door and ran to my car. I was going to Zacky's for the night. I knew my mom and Bri were going to be at it all night. And I want to at least get some sleep tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song used in this chapter is called "No Matter What" by Papa Roach. If you haven't heard it yet, go listen to it! It's a great song! :D Comment and subscribe! :)