Ordinary Life

Shadows forever

Bri's pov
I was moving in with Matt, and his parents didn’t mind.

*FFW NEXT MORNING*

I was up with Matt, and we were getting ready to head to the studio. I was heading down the stairs, and Matt was waiting for me. I went to the studio, and grabbed my notebook. I started singing

So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus:]
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the stuff that you do [radio edited version]

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus]

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

[Chorus x2]

[x2]
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much for my happy ending

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

I finished, and Matt was clapping.

*FFW TO SCREAM MUSIC VIDEO*

I was putting on a corset sexy thing, and went up to the stripper pole. I started to do a strip tease, and Zacky was getting a lap dance from Ryan. We were having a lot of fun. My Mom was pissed at me, and I was getting married in three weeks.

*FFW TO WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING*

I was trying on wedding dresses, and Lacey was trying not to cry. I was crying as well, and Matt;s mom was helping me into the dresses. Matt was with the guys picking out tuxes, and I finally picked out my gown.

*FFW TO THE WEDDING*

I was getting into my dress, and I got my flowers. Matt’s dad walked me down the aisle, and he gave me Matt’s hand.

Priest- “Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace. also speaking unto the Persons who are to be married.

The priest: Matthew Charles Sanders, will you repeat after me: I, Matthew Charles Sanders, take you, Bri Nicole Anderson, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Matt: I, Matthew Charles Sanders, take you, Bri Nicole Anderson, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Priest: Matthew Charles Sanders, do you promise to do this now and forever more?

Matt: I do

The priest: Bri Nicole Anderson, will you repeat after me: I, Bri Nicole Anderson, take you, Matthew Charles Sanders, to be my wedded Husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Me: I,Bri Nicole Anderson, take you, Matthew Charles Sanders, to be my wedded Husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Priest:Bri Anderson, do you promise to do this now and forever more?

Me: I do

Priest: These wedding rings are a symbol of the promises you have made today. May the wedding bands be a reminder to all of the vows Matthew Charles Sanders and Bri have made today and be a witness to the world of their commitment.

Priest: Matthew Charles Sanders, place this ring on the hand of Bri and repeat after me: With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you / It will be an ever-present token, of my promise and my love.

Matt: With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you / It will be an ever-present token, of my promise and my love.
He slipped on my

Priest: Bri, place this ring on the hand of Matthew Charles Sanders and repeat after me: With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you, It will be an ever-present token, of my promise and my love.

Me: With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you, It will be an ever-present token, of my promise and my love.

I slipped on his

Priest: Now that Matthew Charles Sanders and Bri have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife.

Priest: Matthew Charles Sanders you may kiss your Bride

Mat pulled my veil up, and kissed me. Everyone started clapping and cheering. Matt pulled apart, and we faced the crowd.

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Charles Sanders.

Now on to the wedding reception I wonder what’s going to happen………..
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe