Ordinary Life

Baby

**AT MATT'S HOUSE**

*RYAN'S POV*

"It's completely unreal how similar you and Zack look now that you got that septum piercing," Matt said to me from the other side of the couch. I had just gotten that septum piercing today because I just loved Zacky's piercing and I thought it would be cool to get one of my own. I giggled and looked into the green eyes of my boyfriend who was sitting inbetween me and Matt. He was smiling brightly and he took his hand in mine. I smiled big but when I did, my nose screamed in pain.

"Ha yeah, sorry but it is going to hurt for awhile," Zacky told me and patted my head as I lightly rubbed my nose. Matt just chucked and we all turned out attention back to the TV to continue to watch 1000 Ways To Die.

While watching it, I kind of realize that I think most of the people on the show were probably in a lot more pain than I'm in....Nevermind.

Just then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bri coming out of the hallway. I looked at her and noticed she had a terrified look on her face. I immediately turned my attention toward her and concernedly asked her, "Bri what's wrong?"

She looked down at me, then Zacky, then Matt. And she stared long and sadly at Matt. Matt recognized that Bri was upset and immediately got up and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Bri baby, what's wrong?" Matt whispered into Bri's ear, but it was loud enough for Zacky and I to hear. Without even looking at Matt, who had his chin on her shoulder, she simply told me and Zacky, "I think you guys should leave." She looked she was about to cry, and I wanted to help her, but she wanted me and Zacky to leave. I had to start letting my sister go because she has a husband now and he has to take care of her.

"Okay. Bye sissy," I said softly as Zacky rested his tattooed arm on my shoulder and helped me walk out. I was extremely worried about my sister. My mind was racing and I began to think the absolute worst.

Oh please my sister be alright.

**TWO DAYS LATER**

"Hey baby, Matt just called. It's BBQ time! Woo!" Zacky shouted from kitchen to me. I was sitting in our living room, watching TV. Yup, I finally moved in with my Zacky baby. And I must say that it's been....interesting.

"What the fuck Zack, you high or something?" I asked, very confused about his random behavior. He popped out of the kitchen and just stared at me in a very unserious way. "What? I can't be random sometimes? That's bullshit!" He sarcastically complained. I laughed and got up from my seat and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms went around my waist. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean it that way. Please don't kick me out of the house," I sarcastically whimpered to him as I brushed my nose against his. He seem to pout like a little toddler but then he pecked my lips. "I won't kick you out. I love you too much to do that."

I smiled but then I felt his hands slide to my back and to the back of my knees. Before I knew it, I was lifted into the air and carried bridal-style by Zacky to the front door of our house. I screamed outloud as soon as I didn't feel the ground anymore beneath my feet.

"Zacky, what are you doing?" I screamed and laughed as he finally reached the door. He smiled and laughed and simply yelled out before opening the door, "BBQ time! Woohoo!"

**AT MATT'S HOUSE**

"Sis! Hey!" Bri squealed as soon as I got to her backyard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I was kind of shocked at first. Two days ago she looked like she was going to breakdown crying. Now she's peppy and happy as ever.

Bri let go of my neck and let me breathe so she could greet everybody else who was just arriving at the party. I glanced around the green backyard to see Brian and his new girlfriend Michelle. She was a pretty nice girl and she seemed to be making Brian happy. She had long brown-blondish hair and dark brown eyes. And by the way she was standing next to her man, it looked like they were made for each other.

I glanced around the rest of the yard to see Johnny, the new bassist, and Jimmy each drinking a beer, talking. Matt was talking to Zacky and Bri was talking to....our mom?

I took a couple steps closer to make sure I was seeing everything right. Yup, that was our mom. What's she doing here?

"Ryan! Come here!" Bri shouted and waved me over to the fence, where she was talking with my mom. I took a couple steps towards my mom, cautiously. And even before I got really close to my mom, she was already yelling at me.

"Ryan Anderson! Did you get a nose piercing? Oh my gosh, what have I told you about those things?"

I rolled my eyes at my overreacting mother. Oh, cry me a river mom.

I noticed Matt step over by Bri and tap her on the shoulder. Bri looked over her shoulder at Matt and they both smiled brightly. Matt took my sister by the hand and lead her over to the middle of the yard.

"Hey everybody, we need your attention!" Matt yelled and everybody turned their heads to listen. Everybody was dead quiet. Matt and Bri smiled big as Matt continued to talk.

"Well I'm going to skip all of gushy talk and get straight to the point-" Matt said and then turned his head to match Bri's eyes. Then at the same time, both of them yelled outloud, "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"

Everybody around the yard cheered outloud for Bri and Matt. I was so happy that Bri was going to have a baby. It was probably going to be just adorable, especially since Matt had cute dimbles and Bri was just overall a cute person.

"What? Bri Anderson, a rockstar knocked you up?" My mom yelled outloud. Oh why mom?

The yard got immediately quiet and everybody just stared at me and my mom. I quickly glanced back at my mom to see how pissed she really was.

Bri looked confused and hurt by our mom's rude comment. She was supposed to be happy for Bri, not yelling at her for falling in love with a rockstar.

Matt wrapped his arms around Bri and walked her inside the house, tears about to run down her face. Disappointed looks all turned to my mom. And the worst part about her, she didn't even care that everybody in the yard at that point hated her.

Poor Bri. No matter what she did, she would never, ever, make our mom happy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to Joesph F.
1973-2011
"If it's too loud, you're too old!"
RIP