Crown Me Queen.

o1.

crown me queen of the princes and princesses. crown me queen of my mind and my memories. crown me queen of the love and the beauty. crown me the queen of stars and moons.

i can't hold you anymore because you've ran and you're not my king. i can't whisper those little 'love you hon' while you work on your papers and you're not going to say the same to me. i can't say that you're my world and that's not your fault.

and you told me once that i was your queen and i couldn't understand you. to be queen is to be regal and beautiful and diplomatic; i am awkward and simple and arguementative. but god, i tried. i wanted you to listen to me and understand that i just can't be someone who will be perfect for you, but i tihnk you understood me once about that.

and that was when we were no more.

still, i crown you the king of my heart, but i don't think you'll ever crown me queen of your's. but i know that you'll move on - you are the regal, handsome being that you must be. you are the charmer. the girls are the snakes. i was a snake, never good for you. perhaps you'll find the right poison for you though, someone who will keep you addicted in all of the best of ways.

you'll find another to crown queen of your heart, but i will never find another king.