Status: Active!!!

Life is Just a Way to Pass Time- The Average Life of a Less than Average Girl

He Told?

“Yeah, ‘Spongebob’ is cool, but I still rather watch the ‘Rugrats.’” Sammi argued with Sam playfully.
“Whoa, there. ‘Rugrats are a classic, I’ll give you that, but, I mean, c’mon! ‘Spongebob teaches life lessons!”
Sammi scoffed. “Like what?”
Sam grinned mischievously. “They taught us….’ It's not about winning, it's about fun!’ annnnnd…”

“Don’t. Even. Sta-”

“F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for You and me.
N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.
Down here in the deep blue sea!”
Sammi slapped Sam’s arm lightly, knowing that now she would have Spongebob songs stuck in her head all day.
“Sam! Now I have that song stuck in my head!” she said in mock-anger.
“Sing-along with me!” he cried out.
“F is for Frolic through all the flowers.
U is for-…Come on, Saveria. What is U for?”
Sammi sighed. Who can resist a Spongebob sing-along?
“Ukulele.
N is for Nose picking, chewing gum, and sand licking.
Here with my best buddy.” They finished the song together, just in time to meet end up in the back lot of the school. Sammi slowly felt her smile fade and self-consciously adjusted her hair so it fell over her shoulder, as if to hide her face.
“Hey,” Sam put a hand on her shoulder. Sammi’s heart fluttered.
“Hmm?” she asked, avoiding his eyes.
“Why’d you do that?”
“Do what?” Sam turned her around to face him. His eyes were blue. Really crystal clear blue.
“You know… Your smile disappeared. And you got all quiet.”
“I..uh…I don’t know.” She looked down, hating herself or blushing so hard. He gently pulled her chin up so that they were looking in the eyes. They leaned close. Closer. Sammi’s eyes closed.

“Sammi!” Her eyes snapped opened and she backed away from Sam, blushing even more. Sam sighed in frustration and ran a hand through his hair. Sammi looked around to find who had called her. There- Savanna was walking towards them.
“Uhh…did I interrupt something?” she asked, smiling for a second before grabbing Sammi and pulling her aside.
“Really, Sav? We were kinda in the middle of something.”
“Shuddup, I know. But Jake got into a fight.”
“What!? Is he OK? How bad did he lose? Wait, WHO did he fight?”
“He’s fine, but pretty beaten up. Obviously he lost. He’s the dumb ass that started it. I told him to let it be, but he just-“
“Savanna, can I know what the hell is going on? WHY did he get in a fight?”
“Some jackass told the school he was gay!”
“But…who?” Sammi asked.
“Well the only people who know that he is bi are you and me.”
I didn’t say anything.”
“Wait! Mark knows!” Savanna said suddenly. “Remember? Remember when we were at your house?”
Sammi did remember. Last year, Jake had been in a really bad mood. Like, he was pmsing…except he’s a guy and everything. Well, Savanna, Jake and Sammi were at Sammi’s house, on the porch. Jake had broken down and told them how confused he was and confessed that he thinks that he was bi. He cried on Sammi’s shoulder. Sammi and Savanna weren’t surprised. They both already had him figured out. But Mark was also there. He was getting his little sister from Sammi’s house, and had come out on the porch at the exact moment Jake confessed. This was a little before Mark changed, even though things were a bit tense between him and Sammi. But Jake trusted him then, Mark promised not to tell.
“He told?” Sammi asked.
“Who else?” Savanna said.
“Well, where is Jake? Is he okay?”
“He’s in the French room. Madame C let him in after the fight.”
“Let’s go, then!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So...does anyone like Sam better? Or hate Mark now?
Bleehhh....i can't write today...Sorry, this chapter is a filler...things will get better.
Oh well. Joke of the Day:
YOU KNOW U FROM DETROIT WHEN...
You call McNichols 6 Mile:)
You pronounce Lahser as "Lasher" :)
You add an "s" on Livernois :)
Youve had to wait forever for the DOT bus
You outfit cost more than your car payment
You can do any of the 3,000 hustles :)
Youre familiar with the term "Dress to Impress" :)
You can find a cabaret on any given Saturday of the year
You listen to Mason in the morning on 102.7 FM
You know the words to "Hello Detroit" by Sammy Davis Jr. :)
You are mad about the Joe Louis Statue (the fist) in the middle of Jefferson
You dont know the difference between winter white and summer white
You can buy an outfit, activate your cell phone, and buy lunch at the corner liquor store
You get your hair "did"
You have Mardi Gras beads from Fishbones hanging from your rear view mirror
You've stopped at a shrimp shack after 2 am (because it tastes the best at this time)
You think that Lous Deli (the Mc Nichols location) has the best corned beef sandwiches
Youve had to drive a half a mile to make a left turn (The Michigan Left) :)
You drink Faygo pop:)
You go to the Auto Show to find men / women
You shop at Mr. Alans to get the 2 for $50 deal
You know the words to the City Slicker Shoes and the Broadway radio commercials :)
You own a Navigator or an Expedition and you live with your mother :)
Wednesday is Metro Times day.
You have a taste for coney dogs.
You can dodge potholes without dropping your cell phone. :)
You can name the CEOs of all the Big 3.:)
You cant get to sleep without the sound of sirens.
You hate the city, but youll kick the ass of anyone who disses it.:)
You love Vernors and Better Made Chips:)
You refer to the city as "the D.":)
You swim at Belle Isle beach.
You know the given names of all the expressways.:)
People get scared when you say youre from here:)
A six-street intersection with a Michigan turn seems logical. :)
You think Devils Night is celebrated everywhere. :) {Isn't it?}
If its less than 10 blocks away, you drive anyway. :)
You are connected to Eminem by 6 or fewer people. :)
You know Eminem and Kid Rock are not actually from Detroit, but Warren (a suburb) and a small farm town. :)
You have ridden the People Mover.:)
When you pull up to a red light, you roll up your windows. :)
(Woot! Show Detroit Pride!) :) = Happens to me