Status: First one-shot ever!

Wake Up

01

I leaned my forehead against the bed and sighed heavily. Watching him like this was the only thing that I never want. It was hurting me so bad. I never thought that it would be like this. I never listened what the doctor have said and kept my eyes on him. He was lying on the hospital bed with eyes closed and pale face. I never saw his smile and heard his laugh since a week ago. I missed the way he laughs. I missed the look he smiles. I missed the way we intertwine our fingers, lay near the pool, and look at the sky. I missed all of those beautiful moments.

"You need something to eat, sis." My brother told me for a hundred times. I looked up at him and shook my head. He sighed loudly and patted my shoulder before walks out from the room with his friends. I stood up from the chair and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I shocked a bit when I looked at my reflection on the mirror. My eyes were puffy red and I had those silly eye bags under my eyes. After I washed my face, I walked out from the bathroom and sat on the chair beside his bed again. I held his hand and squeezed it, hoping that he would squeeze my hand back and tell me that he's okay. But I didn't know how long it takes to make him wake up.

"Put me down!!" I wiggled out of his grip but he kept spin me around. I felt his cold breath on my neck, making me to giggle, "Please?" I begged to him.

"Fine." He muttered before put me down. I smiled widely at him and kissed his cheek. His cheeks turned to red and I chuckled. I ran to the house and gasped. This place was such a mess. How could someone do this?

"Oh, God." I muttered under my breath. He stood beside me and gasped, "Guys!!!" I shouted and after a split second, I heard noises from the upstairs. I bet they raced to the downstairs again.

"Who did this? This place is such a mess!" I said to them when they were already standing in front of me.

"Carlos!" Kendall and James said in unison. Logan, who's standing beside me, grinned like crazy.

"It's not just me, but three of us." Carlos defended himself, making Kendall and James shook their head.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, "But can you please just clean it up?" I asked.

"Why not?" Kendall said and I smiled proudly at him. They all walked away, leaving me and Logan alone.

"So, wanna take a walk with me?" Logan asked and I nodded. I grabbed my sweater from the couch and pulled it on. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I loved the way our fingers fit together. He opened the passenger door for me and I slid in. He circled his car and slid in to the driver seat.

"I thought we're going to walk." I said to him and buckled up.

"Yes, we're going to walk." He said as he buckled up and started the engine. I rolled my eyes at him and turned on the radio. It was playing Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and I hummed quietly to the song. I liked the song so much and I sang to this song all the time.

"You love the song that much, eh?" He asked and glanced at me. I nodded at him and turned my gaze from the window to see him.

"Yeah. But I love you more." I said and kissed his cheek. I giggled as I saw his cheeks turn to red.

"I love you too." He said, making me to smile like crazy. His voice's like a song to me.

"Dance hard, laugh more. Turn the music up now. Party like a rock star," My phone rang and I saw the screen. It's Kendall.

"Hello?" I answered and Logan turned to see me for a second.

"Where are you? I've been looking for you and Logan." He said and I heard Carlos' laughter on the background. The car stopped for the traffic light and Logan turned to smile at me again. God, that smile was so beautiful. I was glad that I had him in my life.

"Logan and I are going to take a walk for a while." I said and returned a smile for Logan. I looked around the street and figured out that there's only our car. I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and it was showing 10.45 PM. Oh, that explained why it's so quiet, "it's okay, right?" I added to Kendall.

"Oh," was just what Kendall said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Kendall was my cousin but he's like my own brother.

"We're still on the third intersection near the house. We really can turn around to get back home." I said and gave Logan a sad look. The light turned to green and Logan started to drive again. He turned to see me while driving and there's a bright light that dazzle my eyes.

I narrowed my eyes to look more clear and my eyes suddenly widened. There was a truck heading towards us and I patted Logan's arm.

"No, that's okay." Kendall said but I just focused on Logan.

"What?" Logan asked and I pointed to the truck. He followed my gaze and started to drive again.

"Logan!!" But it was too late. Before Logan could start to drive again, the truck crashed into our car. I could not hear or see anything clear. It was all blur and the only thing that I could hear was just a loud crash.

My head was pounding and my body was hurting so bad. I tried to open my eyes which was so hard. All I could see was blood. Logan's eyes were closed and there's a lot of blood running down from his head.

"Logan," was the last thing I said before my eyes closed again and everything completely turned to black.


"Alice." Somebody shook my body lightly and I looked up, trying to open my eyes. It was Kendall and he had a worried expression on his face, "You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said and turned to see Logan who's still laying on the bed. His eyes still closed like the last time I saw. My eyes watered as I remembered the accident. It always showed up in my head when I was sleeping, "I miss you." I whispered quietly and squeezed his hand.

"I miss him so much, Kend." I said to Kendall who's standing beside me with his arm around my shoulder.

"We all miss him too, Alice." He said and pulled me close. I hugged his side and took a deep breath.

"I never thought what would happen to us if you never called me." I said, looking at Logan again. God, when will he wake up? I couldn't wait any longer for this.

"Yeah." I let a tear run down to my cheek as I remembered that night. Logan's eyes were closed and bloods were running down from his head. I could see that so clear in my head. I really would do anything just for go back to that night and never go out from the house with Logan.

"Alice." I let another tear run down again. I stood up and hugged Kendall so I could bury my face on his chest and sobbed.

"Just calm down, okay? He'll wake up soon." Kendall said and soothed me. I just nodded and pulled back from the hug, "Wanna buy some coffee with me?"

"Yeah." I said and grabbed my coat, pulling it on. Before I walked out from the room, I kissed Logan's cheek.

"Alice." He whispered. Wait. Really? Was he whispering to me? I looked at him curiously and he was trying to open his eyes. Oh my God.

"Alice, why is it taking so long?" Kendall asked and after a split second, he already stood beside me.

"He called my name." I whispered to Kendall and his eyes widened.

"How?" He asked to me and I just shrugged. We turned our gaze to Logan again and his eyes slowly opened. Oh God, I've been waiting for this.

"Man," was just he said. I smiled widely and sat on the chair again, "Alice." He said again when his eyes fully opened. He gave me a small smile and my eyes watered again. Thank you so much, God. He finally woke up and called my name again.

"Logie.." I said and held his hand, intertwining our fingers. He looked down to see our hands and squeezed my hand. I let out a tear run down to my cheek as I looked at his eyes. I missed those deep brown eyes.

"Don't cry." He said and held up his other hand slowly then wiped my tear. He ran his hand to my cheek and stroked it lightly.

"I'll call James and the doctor." Kendall finally spoke up and walked out from the room. I kept my gaze on Logan and let out a small smile.

"I'm sorry." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sorry for what?" I asked as I sat on the chair again.

"Sorry for making you wait and cry for me." He said and my face grew a small smile, "I promise I won't do that again to you." He added and I nodded. I knew that he won't let that happen again. After a while, the doctor and Kendall came in. The doctor said something that I couldn't understand while Kendall nodded what he had said. I just looked at Logan every time the doctor said something about him. His face wasn't so pale and I could see his smile again.

I couldn't wait until he can go home so we can go out and lay near the pool again. I missed spending my time with him and laughing with him like we used to. I missed the sparks that I feel every time he kisses me. I just missed every single that we do. But for now, I was glad that he already woke up so I could see his smile and hear his laugh again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back with my Big Time Rush one-shot. So, this is my first one-shot ever and I hope you guys like it. Please leave some comments so I know what your opinion about this. Thanks! :)