Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

On His Knee

I felt something move underneath me and I shifted.

"Damn sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Alex murmured.

"Eh its okay, I guess." I mumbled and wrapped my arms around Alex.

Smiling he opened our bedroom door and set me on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I tried my best not to stutter.

"Yeah." I sighed and got comfortable on the bed.

"No your not." He stated and I opened one eye.

"How can you tell?"

"Your eyes." He stated calmly and bent down to kiss me.

"Alex!" Alina, my maid, barged in grinning.

"What?" He groaned and sat up straight.

"Get ready for dinner and you Selena come with me." She skipped inside my closet and I followed after her.

"Selena tonight will be the night of your life!" She giggled and rummaged through my dress section.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you doing here? Go and take a shower and sit down after your done!"

"Where are we going?"

"To dinner." She stated and pushed me out the room.

Sighing I quickly took a shower and wrapped a robe around my self and sat down on my vanity to wait for her.

Humming she fixed my hair into curls and the did my make up only adding a few things here and there.

"Now now Sel don't you look. Get up and let me put the dress on you." She helped me up and into the dress making sure I wasn't peeking.

Whats the big surprise!? I got excited and couldn't hold it in anymore but I had to wait.

"Okay!" Alina yelled after she forced a pair of heels on my feet, earrings and a necklace on my body and she turned me around to face someone I didn't even know!

Really! I looked amazing with the purple dress, black heels and the purple set!

"Thank you." I hugged her and she patted my back, taking my hand she led me down stairs.

"Wheres Selena?" Alex inquired as he stared right past me. Pushing me slightly he looked behind me.

"Jerk!" I laughed and it him.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He admitted with a cheeky grin.

"You do too." I grinned at him. He did loom amazing a black tuxedo really brings out his eyes.

Walking into the limo after everyone was done complementing each other.

The queen wore a long plain green dress, The king wore a black tux with a white vest, Rose wore a short plain black dress and Lee had on a black and white tux.

Entering a restaurant every one turned towards me or Alex.
Alex glared at the guys and pulled me to his side by wrapping his arm around my waist. The old people giggled and smiled at us.

Like a true gentleman Alex pulled the chair out for me and pushed me in.
After what felt like forever we heard a squeal and turned to see Jessica, Dakota, and my parents walking towards us.

They all looked amazing!

Jessica started talking about the wedding and how she cant wait for it and shit like that.
Then I looked at her ring finger to see a beautiful emerald ring. My heart clenched.

Im getting married so why don't I have a ring!? Thats when the lights went out everyone gasped.

A hand grabbed me and pulled me up. Screaming I tried to pull free.

I ended up on something and the lights came on but they were on me.

Alex grinned and walked up to me a blue box in his hand.
Fuck no!

He got down on one knee and everyone grinned like idiots. My heart hammered in my chest as I stared at his face grinning at me.

"Selena Garcia I have know you for like what 5 or 6 months? But it feels like forever. From the day I saw you to the now you have my heart in your hands. I know cheesy line but I love with all my heart. Sometimes you might be a bitch, cranky, a fool ' I scowled and he grinned ' But at the same time you end up being beautiful, funny, sensitive, sweet, kind, intelligent I could go on and on but I'm sure my knees gonna fall asleep any moment now so I'm gonna ask you one time. If you say yes then I'll be the luckiest man on earth and if you say no,please don't say no, I'll still be fine cause I got to feel your lips on mine your amazing body next to me. So, Will you marry?"

Tears sprang up into my eyes and the whole restaurant held its breathe to see my answer.

"Yes." I cried and he grinned madly. Getting up he kissed me and put the ring on my finger.

I stared at it in shock and happiness.

"No way." I whispered and the girls giggled crazily as they looked at us.

Dakota was the most craziest. He was yelling and screaming "He asked her! That ass hole asked her!"

"Of course I saw you looking at it."

I cried and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you."

"Sel don't you dare think your not worth the money and love." He said sternly as we walked down stage, HAND IN HAND!

"Thats what I thought when I saw the price of the ring." I admitted and he growled silently.

After all the eating and drinking we entered the mansion everyone walked to their rooms muttering about the head aches. Wait for the hang over Dakota.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of shorts and black tank top.

I slowly wiped the make up off. Finally coming out Alex attacked my lips.

As we kissed I hugged him tightly.

"I love you." Alex whispered.

"I love you too." Thats when I was finally knocked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok! So, Im gonna continue my story Fallen Angel cause my new friend xBoyCrazieeXXXDS-KC
loved it so yeah! Tell your friends,family, neighbor hood hobos/bums to check it out, I'll have it out by tonight or tomorrow. <3