Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Beautiful

I sighed as the summer sun touched my skin. This, is what I call heaven. Sun bathing on a Royal Cruise Ship going from Florida to Paris.

“Attention passengers, We hope you are having a great time on this ship. But, there are some rooms that we need to clean up. They do have a few broken things and we need to repair them as soon as possible. If you have another room booked or you have a friend with you please stay with them for the time being. We will provide the things that you will need. So, rooms 101,203,and 309 please hurry and remove all your items and find a new room.” The person or lady spoke and I groaned.

My room is 203. I sighed and got up and walked towards our room. Alex grinned at me, his arms filled with our bags.

“We’re moving in next to Rose and Lee.” He stated and entered their room. I huffed and followed him.

Once I entered I stared at their suite. It was amazing! All black and white!

“You know they aren’t really fixing any thing?” Alex plopped down on the king sized bed.

“Really?” My mood suddenly darkened.

“Yep! They chose our room cause they prefer all the important people stay with their friends or other important people.” Lee plopped down next to Alex.

“Why!?” Rose and I shrieked.

“So, we can get along or crap. Our parents prefer we stay together too.” Alex turned on the T.v.

“So, where do we sleep?” My eyebrows furrowed.

“In the other bedroom. It was already decorated and shit.” Rose sat down on the corner of the bed.

I dragged my suitcase into the other room and it was the same as the front room. All black and white furniture.

“Come on! We have to go eat!” Alex hopped into the room and I stared at him.

“No.”

He growled and picked me up from my bed. I was still in his arms as we entered the dining area. Every person there was dressed in formal clothes. Jeans, shorts, flip flops, etc. As we sat down a random guy whistled at Rose.

Lee threw him a cold glare and the guys whistle got stuck in his throat.

I laughed at his expression. Lips puckered in a move used to whistle, eyes wide in fear, face red. A picture of excellence.

I stared at Alex as he ate. Every girl there stared at him in awe. They were all beautiful. Young, long blonde hair, blue eyes, huge boobs, perfect skin.

I excused my self and nearly ran out the room. Why did he choose me if there were many others out there? Others who were willing to go all the way with him? Others who could give him all the pleasure in the world?

“Selena?” His voice shot through my thoughts.

“Yeah?” I turned to see him staring at me. He looked so, so..Heavenly. So beautiful.

His jet-black hair was swaying in the wind, covering his ocean blue eyes for a second and back. His pale skin looked so smooth.

I looked away from his eyes and turned towards the ocean.

“Moon, What wrong?” His voice was pained.

“Nothing, I’m just tired.” I shrugged. He stood next to me, placing one arm around my waist and the other to hold onto the railing. His touch sent shivers through my body.

“Really?”

I nodded. I was suddenly pushed up against the railing with his face a few centimeters away. The sudden feeling of protection coursed trough me and I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. He was shocked but soon recovered and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Why me?” I whispered in his ear.

“Because I love you Selena.” He murmured and kissed my head softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why isn't anyone reading!?
Honestly guys it feels like I'm sending letters to someone who I know wont reply back!
Why don't you make me happy and tell people about this story and my other story? :D