Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Derek

I hit the water..hard.

Everyone sighed in union and I did too. Stupid pool.

“Oh God!” Rose yelled and hugged my wet frame.

“I thought you were gonna fall overboard!” She laughed great fully.

“Hell yeah! I thought you were gonna die! But thank goodness you fell into the pool!” The guy who slammed into me laughed nervously.

“Yeah if I did, you’d have been through a lot of hell.” I muttered loudly and Rose giggled.

The guy wasn’t so bad looking. Tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and an okay frame.

“I’m Derek.” He pushed his hand out and I took it.

“Selena.” I muttered, thanking God I didn’t’ wear a light colored shirt.

“Sel!” I heard Alex behind me and laughed when he hugged me tightly.

“Lee was freaking out and saying you fell into the water!” He frantically said and I laughed.

“Alex, this is Derek. The guy who pushed me into the water.” I introduced them and noticed as Alex glared at Derek.

“Alex?” I mumbled and held his cold hand.

“Selena. Go change.” He muttered angrily and pushed me lightly.

“Derek. You stay away from her.” I heard him say and then heard Derek laugh.

Lee stood next to Alex looking angry. What’s up with them?

“Selena! Go get changed I am sure as hell not gonna dry this rug off!” Rose scolded me and I laughed.

I changed into a pair of knee-high shorts, a tank top, and flip flops.

As I walked out our bedroom, I slammed into Alex.

“Alex! What the hell is up with you and Derek?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing. Just stay away from him, no matter what happens, okay?” He asked pleaded with his eyes and I nodded slowly.

“Why though?” I followed him into the living room.

“You should tell her.”Lee said as Rose dragged him into their room.

“Tell me what?” I asked as I plopped down on the couch.

“Nothing. I’ll tell you when I’m ready.” He smiled sadly and I opened my arms wide.

He entered my arms and hugged me tightly.

Getting comfortable, we flipped the T.V on and fell asleep.

Who’s Derek, and why did Alex get so angry?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and sweet <3
Okay, So I'm not gonna update until next week or on Saturday since I have Finals -.-
Thank you for the people who actually bothered to read this story and comment <3
You know who you are and I Love You <3