Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

The Girl

We all ran as quickly as quietly we could towards the room where the girl and Derek had entered.

“Wait. What room was it?” I whispered frantically.

Alex and Lee breathed in deeply and pointed towards the room at the right. I nodded towards Rose and she stood next to me. We both controlled our breathing and looked composed.

“Alex,Lee go. Rose and I got this. Hide somewhere close enough so if something happens, you’ll be close enough.” I whispered and they disappeared in an instant.

“What do we do?” Rose muttered and I hushed her.

I put my ear against the door and could hear the girl crying quietly and Derek mumbling things. “She’s crying.” I mouthed.

Sighing, I knocked loudly on the door and the crying stopped. A few seconds later, Derek slowly opened the door and I smiled brightly.

“Damn Derek! What the hell were you doing in there? You’re a mess!” I laughed and Rose smiled shyly.

He chuckled nervously and shook his head. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh. We were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us! You said that you didn’t really have any friends on this boat so we thought we can have lunch together.” Rose explained quickly and I nodded.

“Sure,Let’s go.” He got out, closing the door quickly and Rose and I pretended to be confused.

As we passed by the place where they were hiding, I mouthed “Get her out of the room.”

Rose distracted Derek by flirting casually and I turned quickly to see them entering Derek’s room, taking the crying girl out, and running away with her.

I breathed a sigh of relief and Derek glanced at me. “Are you upset?” He asked as he took his hand in mine.

I clenched my teeth. “No, Just tired. I’m actually really scared of boats.” I admitted and his hand went to my elbow, then around my shoulders.

“Well, don’t be. I’m here.” He said and I noticed the lust in his voice. I involuntarily shivered.

“God Selena! There you are!” Alex popped up next to me and pulled me in his warm arms. “Hey Derek!” He said happily and Derek seemed stunned for a few seconds.

“H-hey.” He stuttered.
“Selena, Rose. I forgot something in my room, I-I’ll talk to you later.” He jogged to his room and we all made a run for it to our own.

“What are we gonna do!?” Rose cried out as we entered our room.

“Don’t worry. We erased all traces of our scent. We also left a letter from the Captain of this ship that Derek is needed to discuss important matters. The girl is at the doctor since she was traumatized badly. We have to go to her at night and quietly so Derek doesn’t find her. The girl was the captains daughter. So, if she says it was Derek, he will get kicked off the ship. Everyone on this ship saw that he had taken her towards the room. There’s no denying it.” Alex breathed after his long speech and I hugged him tightly.

“Let’s go.” I pulled him off the couch and dragged him to our room. I pushed him on the bed and he balanced him self on his elbow and gave me a sexy smirk.

I locked the door and turned towards him and rolled my eyes since his smirk was still present. I jumped on him and he muttered curses. “What happened, not strong enough?” I teased and he rolled his eyes. I laid on my stomach on top of him. My face nuzzled in his neck and he sighed.

“Can’t you try and find your sister?” I asked innocently and he shrugged. “Summer is gonna be over in--”

“It’s July 10th. We have one month and 2-3 weeks. Calm down.” I muttered and he nodded.

“What was your sisters favorite place in the world?” I asked and he got a thoughtful look on his face.

“It was New York.” He said slowly.

“Okay! We’ll look in New York!”

“It’s not that easy. NY is huge.”

“We’ll lower it down to the places she loved the most. Your a vamp, you can find her if you try hard enough.” I urged and he nodded.

“So, should we cut this cruise short?” He asked.

“Right after Derek gets kicked off the ship.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So! I am gonna use this whole NY thing in the next few chapters.
Just a warning ^.^