Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Eyes

The first thing I did was stare at him as his eyes turned back to his normal color. But they were still a bit dark and a hint of gold was showing.

"Are you okay?" He asked his eyes pleading.

"Yeah." I mumbled and stepped to the side, out of his view.

"Sorry, I didn't really drink blood..so yeah." He said sheepishly.

Apparently he thinks I don't know anything about vampires. "Its fine." I forced a smile and he walked out after I said that.

Lets learn more about vampires shall we? I think and go through the vampires section.
Love Blood.
Human Blood.
Black Eyes.
White Death.
Fallen.
Vampire Eyes.

Perfect! I grab Vampire Eyes and sit down on the chair closest to me. Opening the book the first thing I see is an eye with all the colors in it. Blue,green,hazel, and more. It was a beautiful eye.

I go to the royal gene and as expected dark blue with gold means love.
He only knew me for a few months. Even in those few months he barley talked to me.
Sure he was amazing, funny, cute, cheesy, smart, strong but I cant love him!

I mean I can but don't you think its a bit quick. Even if its a bit too quick we can still have feelings for each other cant we? But if we can have feelings for each other wont it be awkward since we barley know each other. Even if we didn't know each other we can still get to know each other cant we?
Ugh! So many things to think about!

Why can't love be easy!? Wait no not love! My head hurts.

I sigh and put the book back into the shelf and walk through the halls in a daze.
Without even thinking I push open the door of our room and walk over to the small cabinet. Opening it, I take out a photo album and before I can open it Alex walks in.

"What are you doing?" He sounds angry.

"Uh looking around?" I smile slightly and get up.

"You mean snooping around." He growls and in an instant the book is in his hand.

"No! I was just looking around!" I fight back with all my will.

We throw comments back at each other until his comment rips a whole through my chest.

"FUCK YOU TOO BITCH! YOU THINK I WANNA MARRY SOME SKANK!? NO WAY! YOUR JUST MARRYING ME FOR MY MONEY! NO ONE WOULD MARRY SOME STUPID, UGLY, HOE OF A NERD!"
I cant even see or say anything as we stare at each other and as my tears well up in my eyes.

As I run past him he tries to stop me by putting his hand around my waist but I was too quick.

Running into the garden I sit down underneath a cherry tree.
I didn't even bother to wipe the tears that were literally pouring down my face. I didn't usually cry but what he said was kind painful.

Am I really that ugly? And do I act like a hoe?
Finally my tears somehow run out and I get up and try to reach pink leaf that was fluttering in the summer wind.

My fingers graze the leaf for a second and it falls delicately in my hand. I smile slightly and let it flutter in the wind. Sighing i look up and see such a beautiful sight.

Pink and blue. Walking around the tree I try and think happy thoughts.

Thoughts about when I was a kid.
When my dad used to hold my hand and walk me to school.
When my dad danced with me when I was little.
So many happy things happened.

Until they took him away I remember and remind my self thats the reason why I'm stuck here.

I circle the tree slowly twisting and turning a flower that again fell into my hand.

The last thing I see before passing out is Alex's face staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again
skinned knees are easier to fix
than broken hearts.

What did you guys think?