Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Rain+Kissing

I groaned when I woke up.

"Selena?" Alex's voice hit me like a brick.

"What?" I snapped and his eyes filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I ignored him and walked to the bathroom cleaning my self. While I did that Alex explained that I fainted due to the heat.

Coming out I glared at him.

He sighed and grabbed my hand, dragging me into his black Mercedes where Rose,Lee, Emily, and Sam were sitting.

I sat in the passenger seat as Alex drove us to the mall.

All hell broke loose when Alex entered the mall. Every girl there started giggling.

After two hours we walked out side to find more girls coming towards us to flirt with Alex. That's when it started raining. Alex grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.

But before I knew what was happening Alex had slammed me against the door of his car. The water was warm and tingly but his hands made butterflies appear in my tummy.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?" I was close to crying.

"For everything."

That's when fireworks exploded, waves crashed against the surface of the land, cars collided with each other.
I knew all that happened because Alex collided his lips against mine.

We kissed softly and passionately.
As we kissed cameras flashed around us even in the rain,

Wait! Rain+lips=Kissing in the rain!
My first kiss in the rain! Due to the happiness I tugged wrapped my arms around his neck even tighter.

That's when I knew.

I knew that I had fallen for the Prince.

I fell for my Prince Charming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha two updates in one day!
How awesome am I!?