Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Yes

"I didn't fall for you." I lied and blushed.

"Then why did you kiss me back?"

"Because I felt bad for you." I shrugged and tried to get up but he had his strong lock on me.

"Really? What happens if I say I love you?" He smiled at my socked face.

"I-I Don't know." I whispered and he smirked.

Kissing me again,his hand ran through my wet hair and he pressed his lips harder against mine.
Pulling away he gave me a lazy, boyish grin that made him look even cuter.

"I love you." He whispered.

"No you don't." I whispered and tears welled up in my eyes.

"What?"

"No you don't. For all I know you say that to every girl you kiss." I struggled to get free and this time he let me. Why am I saying this!?

"Selena no I don't." His voice was hoarse.

"How do I know?"

"Because your different! I mean you didn't even look scared the first time we met! Then you act like nothing bothers you when it does. You look as if your strong but your not. I can see that in your eyes." He was almost pleading.

"Im not sure." I whispered.

"Fine!" He stormed out of the room and tears fell down my face.

I quickly wiped them as Emily and Sam entered with their parents.

"Guess what!?" Emily squealed.

"What?"

"Me and Sam are getting married!"

"What!?"

"Yeah but since Sam is a Demon I have to go and live with him in his home. Don't worry though I'll visit every other weekend." With that Emily skipped out and everyone followed.

"So you heard." Rose walked in.

"Yeah." Sighing I laid down.

"She doesn't even care for us! Its good she left not to be mean but she always acted like a bitch even when everyone thought she was shy." Rose complained.

She is right.
"So, what happened to Alex and you?" Rose sat down next to me.

"Nothing. He kissed me then said 'I love you' and I said I'm not sure."

"What!?" Rose screamed.

"Yeah."

"You love him." She stated.

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

OOPS!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, she finally admits it! ;D
Subscribe and comment?