Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Ring Shopping

I heard cheering from outside the door and Alex barged in grinning.

"So you admit it." He grinned and Rose laughed at his childish face.

Grinning he grabbed me and slammed his lips to mine. His kiss made me want to fly and fly and fly!

Ugh! Im so corny now! Alex smiled against my lips as he held me tighter.

"Lets go shopping!" Rose and Lee walked in braking our session.

Sighing we walked out and into Alex's Mercedes.

Driving to the mall I noticed how Alex glanced at me every few seconds and how he held my hand.
Once we entered the mall the girls glared at me and the guys glared at Alex considering we were holding hands. We entered a jewelery stored and me and Alex separated considering I went to the ring section.

Looking around my eyes spotted a beautiful purple sapphire ring sitting all alone in the window shielded case.

I gasped looking at the price. 2,000 dollars! Tears sprung into my eyes as I realized it was too much.

I turned around and walked out the store with Alex following behind me.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I shrugged and sat down on a random seat.

"The whyd you walk out?"

"I was bored."

"Did you like anything?" His eyes were hopeful.
Yes, but you'd never buy something so expensive for someone like me.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' and his face fell slightly

"Oh cause uhh we need an engagement ring." He mumbled.

"Why?"

"Cause my parents want people to think I fell for you and I asked you to marry me after I fell for you." He muttered.

Sadness overpowered me. He's forced to ask me to marry him.
"So, when are you gonna do it?" I asked him and he blushed slightly.

"I don't know." He mumbled and stared at his hands.

"Guess what!?" Rose squealed.

"What?" I asked and my eyes widened at the sight of a beautiful green ring on her finger.

"Lee gave me this ring!"

She started going on and on about how it happened.
So she was just sitting when out of no where Lee pulled out the ring and said "Until I'm ready for marriage wear this ring on your right hand ring finger so everyone knows your mine."

"Okay so lets go!" Alex and Lee appeared out of no where. I thought he was here.

"Okay." Sighing we got up and Alex grabbed my hand as Lee wrapped his arm around Rose's.

Another thing I've noticed.

I looked behind me for a second and noticed a small bump on his back pocket.

I smiled at it and tried to grab it but his hand caught mine in a swift motion.
Now I was in his arms as we walked my back pressed up against his front.

"Nope!" He whispered as we walked.

"What is it?" I asked eagerly.

"You'll see." I can actually hear the smirk on his face!

The ride home was silent as Lee and Rose laughed silently and flirted.

Will I get the fairy tale ending I always wanted?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! How hard is it 2 comment on a story!?
Im seriously getting pissed off -.-
http://www.jewelryexpert.com/catalog/Purple-Platinum-Geometry-Ring-fc.htm<-------------- Ring