Sequel: Closure

Lost in the Sun

Image

When Lula Price agreed to go with her parents on a family vacation to Lake Malone for three weeks, she never imagined she would find love in a place like that. Lake Malone had always been a boring place to her. No internet, no cell reception; her Grandparents house didn't even have a television! No, it was the definition of desolate.

When Aidan Parker agreed to go to Lake Malone for two weeks with his best friend Jason Miles; he figured it would be full of mischief. Boat rides, drinking and let's not forget the occasional doobie. Not to mention he'd be there for Fourth of July, a holiday for a guy of nineteen that just screams getting into trouble!

That was, until Aidan and Lula crossed paths. In the matter of two weeks, Aidan flipped Lula's whole world upside down. The sixteen year old female had never felt so free. The nineteen year old man had never felt so alive. Lula had never been shown so much affection in her entire life! Aidan had never felt this way about another female before, everything with her felt so right. No doubt, it was love at first sight.

But one thing weighed heavy on both of their minds,

did summer romances ever last?
Disclaimer: I do not own the song, "Lost in the Sun" for which inspiration for this story is derived. The song was written by Austin Winkler and the rest of the band known as "Hinder". I also do not own Toby Hemingway nor Taylor Swift; the faces I'm using for this story -points to banner; But I do own Lula and Aidan. I do own the plot (other than the pieces that revolve around Lost in the Sun).

This story was wrote for Delightful Syn's 2010/2011 Music Challenge Contest. It happened to win first place therefore this story won me my very first contest!
  1. First Blush
    Third person, Lula's POV.
  2. Infatuation
    Third person, starts out Aidan's POV then mixed.
  3. Passion
  4. Sorrow