‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

My Life

"Samantha! Samantha! Sam! Wake up!" my mom yelled, shaking me.

I groaned, not wanting to get out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"7, now get your ass up!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, then focused on her as she walked away in her sparkling, gold dress and heels. I sighed, shaking my head.

Yes, she woke me up at seven in the morning. This was normal. I miss the days in which I woke up at seven to go to school, not work.

I stretched, then got out of my queen-size canopy bed and walked to my enormous walk-in closet searching through the countless articles of clothing until my eyes settled on a pair of denim skinny jeans and tank top that had a built in bra. I pulled a pair of flip flops out as I made my way into the bathroom, scratching my butt in my baggy sweat pants and large, blue t-shirt.

I didn't care. It's not like paparazzi was in my room.

I quickly changed, throwing the clothes I had on into my hamper knowing Rosa would clean them later. Grabbing my hair brush, I groaned once more as I looked at my appearance. My shoulder length, dark brown hair was a mess, sticking out in ALL directions. Oh, well.

I brushed my hair into a bun, pulling out a simple, black hair tie. Mom would more than likely make my hair stylist fix it later, anyway.

Heeeeey!
This is the night, this the night!
Heeeeey!
I'm feelin' alive, feelin' alive!

My heart goes boom-


I rushed to my “Famous Phone” (an IPhone) seeing J.Jonas flash on the screen, answering it.

“Sammy!” he said cheerfully.

“Hey, Joe”, I laughed, then frowned. “Don't call me Sammy. It makes me sound like a boy”, I grumbled.

I hated being called that (except by my other best friend)-oh- and yes, Joe Jonas is my best friend, one of the only ones I have in Hollywood.

“But it suits you best-not that you're a boy”, he clarified before I could scold him again.

“Is that Sam?” a voice said.

“Shit, um, what do you want me to tell him?” Joe whispered. I sighed in annoyance.

“Tell him the truth”, I answered like always.

“Uh, yeah. It's her”, he answered.

“Let me talk to her”, the voice said. I heard Joe sigh sympathetically.

“Er, OK. I'm sorry”, he whispered to me.

I didn't respond, only sighing quietly as I heard the phone rustle a little signaling that Joe gave it to the other person, a person that I was on civil terms with.

“Hey, Sam”, Nick said timidly.

“Hi”, I replied, deciding to get my things ready for the day.

“Um, how are you?” he asked nervously. I could tell he was scratching his head when he asked that.

“Fine. How are you?” I answered.

“I'm fine. You know I've decided to have my own side project”, he boasted.

I rolled my eyes. Egotistical asshole. Don't get me wrong, though, the news was new.

“A side project, really? What kind of side project?” I asked, piling my Ipod, gum, and other things into my black Prada purse, which I despise.

“It's like a band without my brothers so I can show the world my own style of music”, Nick answered, sighing on the other end as a little bit of shuffling took place.

“But what about being in the band, you know, the Jonas Brothers?” I stressed.

“They'll understand. Well, they have to. We're going to announce it to the world in December and it's not like I'm not part of the band. It's just a side project”, he answered.

“Don't talk to me as though I'm some interviewer for a magazine, Nicholas. You know I hate it when you do that”, I warned.

“Oh, um, sorry”, he said nonchalantly.

“So, in 8 months, after the world tour, you're going to go on a tour with your 'side project'?” I asked incredulously.

“Uh, yeah”, he replied in a smart tone. I scoffed.

“OK, well, let me talk to Joe”, I said, a little annoyed now.

“But I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out before tour starts. You know, reminisce again?” he asked.

“Um, no. I prefer things not to end up like you and Miley with the jet ski trip”, I retorted.

He sighed before speaking.

“OK. Here's Joe”, he said in an annoyed tone.

“Shello”, Joe said in a cheerful tone, slightly muffled.

“Joe, are you eating?” I asked, holding a hand to my head as I heard my mom call me.

“Yep”, he replied, crunching another chip in his mouth.

“Pringles?” I asked.

“Mmm-hmm”, he got out.

“SAMANTHA PARKER, IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS AND OFF THAT PHONE-”, she began as I heard footsteps getting closer to my room again.

“Fuck. Joe, my mom's pissed. I'll call you back later”, I said hurriedly.

“Mm?” he asked in an alert tone before I hung up just as my mom entered the room.

“I'm sorry, Mom. I just talked real quick to-”, I began, but she cut across me.

“-Nick”, she finished. I sighed in annoyance. “I heard you mention a side project so I knew it had to be him.”

I bit my lip. “Mom, you know it's not like that and that Nick and I will never date again”, I said in a serious tone.

She looked at me before scoffing, herself, then turned on her heel saying “Yeah right”, before exiting my room.

“We leave in ten. You'd better have eaten by then”, she concluded before stepping over the threshold.

My mom, Janet Parker was my co-manager meaning that she was the one who shook me awake every morning and who helped organize my day by night time. She always pushed me even though I never wanted all of this fame. She made me continue this career.

I texted my other best friend, my normal, non-celebrity best friend.

Mom brought up her theory of Nick and I dating again.

You know she's full of it, rite? Especially since she knows that Nick cheated on you with Miley.

I sighed heavily as I headed down the numerous stairs past the countless rooms we had in our 11-room mansion. Mom wanted a big house like this and used my hard-earned money to buy it.

Kat was my only best friend who isn't famous. She's been with me through thick and thin and even when I became a famous actress, she never deserted, used, or abused me in any way. She was my sister, in a sense and that's just how close we are considering the almost 2 year age difference. If anything, Kat and Nick were the same age, me being 2 years older than both of them.

Yeah. I gotta go eat, though. I don't know what we're doing today besides visiting my manager to have a talk about the year. I hope to see you soon! I typed quickly before making it down the last step.

OK. Have fun. Bye, Sammie! :)

Bye, Katty! <3

I closed my phone, grabbing two bananas, granola bars, and an apple juice, shoving them into my prada bag just before my mom said it was time to go.

We grabbed our keys and bid our maid and cook goodbye for the day. I knew my head wouldn't touch my pillow again until late at night. But, oh how wrong I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, I do not own the song that was used in this chapter. It's called Feelin' Alive by the Jonas Brothers.

New story. I don't know why this story came to me, but I'm just going to go with it.

I hope I'll be able to write something valuable out of this and I also hope that I won't wait 2-3 weeks in between updates to write more.

Oh and a couple of things. Even though Nick, the Jonas Brothers, etc. are going to be in this story, it's not going to be centered around them, so this won't be a Jonas Brother fan-fiction. It's kind of original fiction mixed with a fan fiction, so expect to see A LOT more celebrities in this story besides them.

I hope that's OK with you guys. :)

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.