‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

The Casting Trip

During the entire ride, we played chicken, I Spy, and a ton of other games before we finally got bored. We actually resorted to rehearsing lines to the movie. Yeah, it was that bad.

“Edmund looks into Arianna's eyes, recognizing them instantly”, Andrew said in a dramatic tone.

Skandar stared at me with those deep, penetrating eyes of his and I stared back trying not to be intimidated by them.

“I-I know you. You're that girl-”, he began, but Will cut across him.

“Ed! Are you two alright?” he asked, moving his legs up and down as though he were running towards us causing all of us to burst out laughing.

“And this is why we shouldn't rehearse in the car”, I said, laughing slightly.

“Yeah”, Will agreed.

“We're here!” Georgie exclaimed.

I whipped my head and gasped in awe. We surely were. There was a hotel the same size as our previous one, but a good 5 miles or so away from it was the beach, the same one that the guys filmed Prince Caspian at. I gaped in awe. It was completely deserted.

“We're only staying for a few days, then once the few days are up, we'll jump right into filming”, Andrew explained.

The rest of us nodded in comprehension.

“Well, get out! Enjoy yourselves!” he exclaimed excitedly.

We all piled out of the van, grabbing our suitcases, the guys almost taking them for us, especially Skandar. I rolled my eyes as he flashed me a smile.

“I can handle it myself”, I mumbled.

“I know, but I'm just being a gentleman”, he whispered, taking my suitcases from me, piling them all onto the luggage rack.

“What should we do first?” I asked to everyone.

Anna and Will shrugged. Georgie snapped her fingers.

“We should head to the beach”, she said in an obvious tone.

“Right after we're sorted”, Will agreed.

Anna, Skandar, and I nodded in agreement and headed into the hotel.


“You look hot!” Anna exclaimed in shock at my choice of clothes.

“So do you”, I replied politely, looking at her.

“Are you ready?” Georgie asked.

“Wow!” Anna and I exclaimed in unison.

“What?” she asked in confusion.

“You're beautiful, Georgie”, I said, smiling as I gave her a side hug.

“And you're going to grow up to be even more beautiful than you are now”, Anna added, hugging her as well.

“Thanks”, she replied in a shy tone.

“We'd better go. The boys are waiting”, I said, checking my phone.

The girls nodded, then a knock sounded at the door.

“I'll get it”, Georgie said before Anna and I could protest.

“Are you nervous?” Anna asked in a hushed whisper, with a nervous look on her own face.

“Yeah, but I just gotta go with it, you know?” I answered.

She nodded, biting her lip.

“Let's go”, I said cheerfully, walking to the door.

The boy's reactions were hilarious. They stood, open-mouthed at me.

“What?” I asked worriedly. I didn't like my appearance, so I never understood why guys thought I looked good.

“Y-you look-”, Will began, but Skandar cut across him.

“Beautiful”, he said, a smile on his lips.

“Thanks”, I replied sheepishly.

“Stop drooling, boys”, Anna said, almost bumping into me, as she walked out of the room.

What was her problem?

“Well, come on!” Georgie exclaimed happily, grabbing Will's hand, dragging him toward Anna.

I shrugged, locking the door behind me as I took Skandar's hand and we caught up with the others.



About half an hour later, we arrived to the beach, Anna still in her mopey mood. I tried talking to her a few times, but she ignored me completely. I still hadn't given up hope yet.

Georgie ran towards the water instantly, giggling as Will splashed water on her. Anna made our spot in the sand, resting her head on her knees, watching Will and Georgie. Skandar and I joined her, placing our things down as we helped her. Skandar soon joined Will and Georgie. I decided now would be best to talk to her.

“It's a beautiful day”, I said, wearing Skandar's sunglasses from earlier.

“Mm”, was Anna's reponse.

I huffed a sigh.

“What's your problem? Did I do something wrong?” I asked blatantly, getting to the point.

“Why are you so beautiful?” she asked in quiet tone.

“Huh?” I said in confusion.

“You're gorgeous, Sam and I'm just”, she trailed off, pointing at herself.

“Are you kidding me? You're gorgeous, Anna. You're smart, beautiful and are very successful. Guys want you, not me”, I argued.

“Please, Sam. I saw how both Skandar and Will looked at you earlier. You have curves that would make any girl jealous!” she retorted, tucking a her hair behind her.

I hadn't realized how self-conscious she was about her appearance.

“I-I do not. I have huge thighs and if you think those are curves, then you're mistaken. To you, it may be beautiful, but I don't think so”, I replied honestly.

“Why do you think that, Sam? Can't you tell that you're beautiful?” she asked.

“Can't you?” I asked, both of us looking at one another. We burst out laughing at how silly we were.

“Hahaha”, she laughed. I laughed with her.

“You still like Will, don't you?” I asked when our laughter died away.

Anna's face turned from calm to shock.

“What? No, I don't”, she said in surprise.

“Then, why did you-”, I began, but she cut across me.

“Because you were getting all of the attention. Before you came along, everything was strictly friendly, then Skan started to fancy you and it's obvious that Will might be falling for you, too”, she admitted.

I stared at her in disbelief. Skandar, yes, but Will? When the hell did that happen?

“What?” I asked, trying to think of how she figured that out.

“Think back. Will kept telling you how Skandar was acting towards you, then the first night, he even texted you before Skan even did. Will calls you first before Skan does and he talks to you, checking up on you before anyone else can have a chance to do so”, she explained.

Suddenly, all of the previous encounters fell into place. Will might have feelings for me, but I don't have any for him.

“I-I don't feel the same way as him. I-I like Skandar”, I admitted.

“Well, let him down easy”, she said with a sympathetic smile.

I nodded, resting my head on my knees as Anna stood and joined the others.

Why the hell is everyone falling for me? That was something I needed to figure out.



“Aaaaah! Skandar, stop!” Sam exclaimed happily as she played in the water with Skandar.

Will sat on the enormous beach towel, watching his practical younger brother and crush play in the water. Georgie soon joined Skandar and Sam, but Anna walked to Will.

“Are you alright?” she asked, bumping her shoulder into his.

“Fine”, he replied, glaring at the couple. Anna followed his gaze, sighing deeply.

“Why are you so wrapped up in Sam, anyway?” she asked with a hint of jealousy.

“I'm not, I just-”, he began, sighing as he ran a hand through his hair. “It's just, Skan gets all of the attention and Sam is closer to my age than Skandar's, so it makes sense, right?” he asked.

“Will, you can't think that way. First of all, you know Sam likes Skandar that way, too. Second of all, she's closer to Skan's age than yours. Third of all, why didn't you go after her sooner if you liked her first?” Anna asked.

“You know how Skan always read articles about her since the beginning of Prince Caspian. I couldn't just barge in and steal his crush from him like that. You know I swore never to date anyone in this industry again after you and I broke up, no offense”, he explained.

“None taken. I just don't understand why both you and Skan like her so much. She's gorgeous, yes, but both of you shouldn't fight over her”, Anna said, regretting it afterwards.

“How dare you say that?!” Will asked, giving Anna an incredulous look.

“What?” she asked in confusion.

“Sam isn't just some girl! She's different from anyone I've ever met. She's sweet, she's smart, she's everything a guy would want in a woman!” he retorted.

These words hurt and upset Anna, so she stood, giving him a cold look.

“No, she's not! She's insecure about herself and everything! She cares too much about other people's feelings and problems and she always, always doubts herself!” she yelled at him.

“Anna!” Georgie exclaimed in a firm tone.

She, Sam, and Skandar were standing a few feet from them, no longer playing in the water. Sam bit the inside of her lip and Anna saw the sadness in her friend’s eyes as tears filled them.

“So, that's what you think of me? You tell everyone my weaknesses after you gained my trust? Is that it? You're upset that Will and Skandar both like me, so you decide to hurt me in the process. Y-you know that I trusted you. I spent all day trying to cheer you up and when I do, you stab me in the back. I-I don't even know what to say anymore. I'll just leave if that'll make you happy”, she concluded, running towards the hotel, tears streaming down her face.

Skandar chased after Sam giving Anna the coldest look she's ever seen.

“What the bloody hell was that about, Anna?!” Georgie exclaimed angrily.

“I-I'm s-sorry-”, she began, but Georgie cut across her.

“Sorry isn't going to take those words back. How could you hurt Sam like that?” she asked, picking up Sam, Skandar, and her things then following them.

Will stood open-mouthed at Anna.

“W-Will, I-”, she began, but he cut across her.

“Don't talk to me”, he said in an icy tone before he, too followed after Georgie.

Anna dropped to the ground and sobbed. What had she done? Did she really have to say those hurtful things to Sam out of jealousy? The real question that she wondered now was, could Sam or the rest of the gang forgive her? She continued to sob, not believing anything could fix the damage that had been done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! I got bored and I wanted to make you guys happy, so I updated. :)

10 more chapters, guys!

What do you think of the story so far?

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.