‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Friends Again

JustJared.com

April 23, 2009

The Narnia Gang Distant?

Just days after the casting trip that took place for the new “what if” movie for The Chronicles of Narnia films Skandar Keynes, Samantha Parker, Georgie Henley, William Moseley, and Anna Popplewell attended the lovely trip to New Zealand once again just to end up being distant from one another. Sources report that Popplewell has been seen alone after rehearsal hours while Moseley has been away from both Popplewell, Parker, and Keynes. What drama unfolded this time, one may ask? Well, it seems, from very reliable sources that there wasn't a love triangle, but a love rectangle between Keynes, Parker, Moseley, and Popplewell. How does that work, you may ask? Well, according to our sources, both Keynes and Moseley have fallen for the lovely Ms. Parker, whereas, Popplewell still has feelings for Moseley due to their romantic past.

Whew! Only two weeks Parker has been around these young actors and there's already drama due to her presence on the set!

So, folks, who do you think should be a couple? Be sure to vote on our poll below and as always comment.

We'll bring you more news ASAP on this dramatic fiasco.


IloveSkandarKeynes951991
I think Sam and Skandar should NOT be together! I mean, LOOK at her! She's dated NICK JONAS! Hello?! She's bound to screw things up again with Skandar! Besides, I love Skandar, not HER!

SamParkerFan#1
Reply: IloveSkandarKeynes951991
Who the hell do you think you are?! You can't just go around judging Samantha like that!! First of all, Skandar and Sam have the RIGHT to date each other! They ARE human the last time I checked. SECOND OF ALL, Samantha is GORGEOUS and she has TALENT as well as BRAINS which she uses VERY well! THIRD of all, yes, she dated Nick, but NICK cheated on HER! Therefore, she didn't screw ANYTHING up! We all may love Skandar AS AN ACTOR, but none of us know him personally, so the next time you go around judging anybody, judge yourself since you're no mind reader nor are you God.

NileyFan0003
I agree with ^ but honestly, I want Sam to be with Niiiiick! She and Nick actually wrote not one, but TWO duets together. I know my username totally contradicts my opinion, but I seriously think that she'd work out SOOO much better with Nick!

Skan'stheMan1001
I want Anna and Will to get together. I DID NOT know that they were once a couple until TODAY! Plus, Skandar and Sam make a lovely couple as well. Skan and Sam are SO close together when it comes down to age. Honestly, I want all of them to get along and be HAPPY. That's what the world needs. More happiness. And EWWW! Nick and Sam?! I'm sorry, but no. They sound good together, but as a couple NO! They look great, don't get me wrong, but NICK FUCKED UP! Why doesn't anyone see THAT instead of “Sam doesn't need to be with anyone” or anyone voting for either side? Anyways, I say Parker and Keynes all the way!

WilliamMoseley&SamanthaParker4ever
I think Will and Sam should date! Oh my gosh! They would make SUCH a cute couple! I mean, yeah, Sam is a few years younger than him, but they would look SO much better as a couple than Sam and Skandar. Anna just needs to get a life or something. NOOO! Anna and Skandar should date!!!

Mrs.Keynes2525
What is wrong with everyone?! No one should be with anyone because they are all ACTORS! Why doesn't anyone see that? Nick and Sam are both professional singers and they broke up. Will and Anna are both professional actors and THEY broke up! It's like a curse. If two actors or two singers get together everything goes to crap. Seriously, let things stay friendly and professional. NO COUPLES!

TheRealSamanthaParker
Hey, guys. This is REALLY Samantha Parker. I value each and every one of your opinions and I just wanted to say even though everyone wants one thing to happen, something, whether good or bad, is going to happen regardless. I understand commenting on this website means that I'm “releasing an official statement” and that everything I write here is true, but I'm just telling you guys the truth. I hope that everything works out between me and my co-stars, but more importantly, I'll try my hardest to keep things drama-free and get this movie completed with all of us being friends again. I can't go into detail about the situation, but I just wanted to say thank you for all of your love and support, be it negative or positive. Thank you guys so much. God bless!

SamParkerFan#1
OMG!OMG!OMG! It's really Sam Parker!!!!!!!! I'm having a total fan panic attack!!!!

Skan'stheMan1001
Oh my gosh! You're totally welcome, Samantha! You're so awesome! I love ALL of your movies and songs and you're just amazing! Oh my gosh! Take care! I wish you and everyone the best and I hope things work out ASAP!

NileyFan0003
Wow! I can't believe she actually logged on! You're amazing!

Mrs.Keynes2525
I'm so sorry, Sam. I hope everything works out.



April 25, 2009

“Mom, I don't care that the press can get more of a story from me responding to that article. Yes, I understand what I did and I only confirmed one thing”, I argued with her.

“I don't give a fuck, Samantha! You weren't supposed to confirm, deny, OR respond to ANYTHING! Do you know what I have to deal with now?!” she yelled.

“Whatever, Mom. You can handle it”, I said, hanging up on her.

It felt SO good doing that. Over the past few days, I've been getting more attention from the paparazzi than usual since I responded to a JustJared article. I didn't care. I wanted people to know the truth and plus, I was sick of the constant pestering from all of my other celebrity friends.

Skandar, Will, and I talked about how we all felt and I told Will the truth. Obviously, he didn't take it too well, but lately, he's been opening up again. I think he realized he only wanted to be with me because he saw it moreso as a competition between he and Skan than anything. Was I pissed when he came to that realization? Yes, the hell I was. Was there anything I could do about it besides welcome him back with open arms after I threatened him not to do it again? Nope, no there wasn't.

Anna has been moping around lately since I've basically only talked to her during rehearsal, but I actually have talked to her outside of rehearsal, but only if it pertained to our lines and such.

Georgie has been torn in two as she, too tried to forgive Anna. I told her it was fine to hang out with her, but that I wasn't going to soften up to her as quickly and that I understood and respected her feelings.

Currently, I was in my dressing room which I shared with Anna, pacing the trailer as I waited in between scenes. Skandar was currently filming a couple of scenes with Anna, Will, and Georgie while I was basically stuck in my trailer after Andrew got wind about our little “confrontation”.

I tried talking him out of it, until he shot me a look which was VERY stern, so I scurried out of the studio. My scene with Skandar was coming up next which I was extremely anxious about. We'd rehearsed it about a thousand times, but not with our “clothing” on and in front of the camera.

The door to the trailer open and I stopped in my tracks as I saw Skandar enter, his hair a little ruffled as he wiped a bit of sweat from his brow.

“You look nice”, I commented playfully.

“Right”, he said sarcastically. “I talked to Andrew and he said it'll be alright for you and Anna to work together on set if you two can behave yourselves”, he said with a smirk.

“I can behave myself! I'm an actress for crying out loud”, I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air.

“I know, Love. Just, please, change into this”, he begged.

“Alright”, I answered with a sigh. He went outside and waited until I was fully dressed.

“How do I look?” I asked nervously, fiddling with my hair.

“Like you're ready to go on an adventure in Narnia”, he replied breathlessly.

“Thanks”, I said, blushing.

“You're very welcome”, he replied, extending an arm as I gratefully took it, following Skan to the set.



“Aaaand action!” Andrew called.

I ran through the forest as some “soldiers” chased me, looking back as my hair got into my eyes just as the wind blew. I then, purposefully tripped on the red mark, scuffling back until my feet were on it, widening my eyes as the soldiers got closer to me, my hood falling off my hair.

Then, on cue, Skandar and Will both rushed in carrying the prop swords as they “defended” me from the soldiers.

Once that was over, Skandar ran to me and we began our lines.

“Are you alright?” he asked, breathlessly. I kept my head down until he asked the question.

“Yes, thank you”, I reply in a shy tone as we stared at one another.

Skandar wore a shocked expression as he backed away from me, “tripping” over his own feet. I stood on my own, brushing the leaves off of my clothes as Will came over to us.

“What's wrong, Ed?” he asked, staring at him incredulously as he helped Skan to his feet.

“Y-You're that girl. The girl I saw in London. H-how can this be?” Skan asked in shock.

“You're-Edmund, right?” I asked, wrinkling my brows as I “remembered” his name. Will took a closer look at me.

“You are her!” he exclaimed in a shocked tone.

“I do have a name, you know”, I said with a slight attitude.

“What is her name?” Will asked Skandar in a “low” tone.

“Arianna. My name is Arianna”, I answered.

“Who are you? How did you get here-in Narnia?” Skandar asked, walking closer to me as Will backed away.

“I remember my name and how I got here, but I don't remember something else-something important”, I said in a confused tone, clutching my necklace absentmindedly through my fingers.

“Like what?” Will asked.

“I-I don't know. All I know is that I'm supposed to take care of this”, I replied, raising the necklace.

“You'd better come with us, then, unless you want more of those guys coming after you”, Skan said, looking back at the direction the “soldiers” came from.

“Alright”, I said after a while.

I walked up to Skandar and followed Will with Skan in the rear as we walked up a hill until Andrew yelled “cut!”.

“Great take, everyone”, he said in a happy tone, a smile on his lips.

Skandar, Will, and I walked up to Andrew as we watched the take over, critiquing each other when Anna and Georgie showed up.

“You were all amazing!” Georgie cooed.

“Thanks”, we said in unison.

Everyone's eyes landed on Anna. She looked at me before anyone else.

“You did great. Were you nervous?” she asked timidly.

I sighed, pulling her into a hug. She hugged back eagerly.

“Of course I was nervous”, I said with a laugh, pulling away from her, seeing a tear slide down her cheek.

“I-I'm sorry, Sam. I shouldn't-”, she began, but I cut across her.

“Don't worry about it. I mean, what happened... wasn't good, but I am willing to move past that. Friends again?” I asked.

“Best friends”, she said.

We hugged once more. It felt good to be on good terms with Anna again. I wasn't one to continuously be angry with someone unless they pissed me off and that takes a LOT of effort and time.

Everyone clapped and cheered causing Anna and I to glare at them.

“This isn't some play!” she exclaimed playfully.

“I know, but it makes my heart soar that you two are friends again”, Will replied, fake crying as he “wiped his eyes”.

Skandar patted him on the back, sniffing also.

“Great. Now things can go back to the way they used to be!” Georgie cheered.

I smiled, nodding quickly.

“Next scene! Come on, guys! Let's move!” Andrew called as he and the crew moved from the forest towards the beach.

I groaned.

“Another change, right?” I asked Skandar as he walked next to me.

“Yep”, he replied just as sadly.

“Better get this over with”, I mumbled. He nodded in agreement and we led the way with Georgie, Will, and Anna in the rear.



“You do understand what this means, right, Janet?” a man asked as Janet paced the room.

“Of course I do”, she snapped, kicking the man as he sat on the floor.

“Why do you want to do this to her? Your own daughter!” he exclaimed.

“Because, I want to make her life a living hell. If she doesn't want to do what I say, then I'll make her do it, even if it means I have to break her down mentally”, she sneered.

The man looked horrified as Janet paced the room in her black, stiletto heels.

“B-but you know Sam is smarter than that. She's been through so much already. It's not like anything else can break her”, he replied, shuffling his hands.

Janet slapped the man in the face, causing his lip to bleed.

“You underestimate me”, she said before grabbing her coat, throwing it over her shoulder.

“Oh, and Jeff”, she began, with a sly smirk on her lips, “if word gets out to Samantha in any way, I will hurt you and your family, just to let you know”, she said before she exited the room.

Jeff ran a hand through his hair as he picked up a napkin with the other, wiping the blood from his lip.
He'd wondered if Janet was really capable of breaking her own daughter, ruining her reputation like this just for her own desires.
♠ ♠ ♠
The drama begins! Mwahaha!

I'm in a good mood today, so I decided to update. :) I probably won't update again until next week, so keep those comments up, guys!

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.